[21] Double Infinity

"Wow, you look so beautiful

"Wow, you look so beautiful..Like you always do." Stiles complimented me, making me blush as I rolled my eyes at him.

After Scott and Derek came to pull us out of the root cellar, they told us how Jennifer was killed by Deucalion. But apparently her body has gone missing. Here's hoping that she is actually dead, which I think she is since I felt another death. Not just Kali's, who Jennifer murdered, but also someone else's that I wasn't sure of. Either way, it was finally over and we made it through hell once again.

So now, Stiles and I were spending a much needed date night together. Not having one together since Scott ruined our romantic camping trip at the beginning of the school year. And Stiles went all out too. He placed twinkling lights all over his room, even cleaning up and lightening some candles. It was very romantic and I am so lucky to have this guy in my life. He makes me so unrealistically happy, it was almost unbelievable.

I sighed in relief, smiling over at Stiles as we sat down on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. We laid there in complete silence, looking over at each other as we let out small fits of laughter.

"What?" I laughed, biting my bottom lip as Stiles propped himself up on his elbow, smiling over at me.

"Nothing..You're just so beautiful and I'm the luckiest guy in the world." Stiles leaned down to place a kiss on my lips.

"And I'm the luckiest girl in the entire universe." I smiled back, pressing my lips to his as I smirked through the kiss. Stiles moaned into my mouth, making me smirk even more as I crawled onto his lip, rolling my hips into his. Stiles gripped my hips, making me giggle from the contact before leaning back. "Before we get into that..I have something for you." I smirked, biting my lip before climbing off of Stiles lap and getting something from my bag. Stiles looked at me with a mischievous look, like he knew I was up to no good as I hid the item behind my back. Stiles asked me what it was while I demanded he close his eyes.

Stiles argued but closed his eyes, while I set the item in his hands, telling him he could open his eyes now. Stiles opened his eyes, looking down with a smile on his face at the perfectly wrapped box in his hands. I smirked, placing a kiss on his lips before pulling away to tell him, "Surprise...happy late anniversary." I pouted a little, blushing slightly. "Sorry it took so long.. I had this whole other romantic thing planned but with everything going on..I kind of didn't have a perfect moment. But, right now seems as good as any."

Stiles laughed, thanking me as he reached underneath his bed and handed me a gift wrapped box. "Happy anniversary, babe." Stiles smiled, making me squeak with excitement.

Stiles and I kissed, both moving to open our gifts. I quickly unwrapped mine, eager to see what Stiles had gotten me for our one year anniversary. I gasped, my eyes going wide with love and appreciation as I lifted the lid of the gift, seeing the item inside. I took it out of the box, holding it in my hands, bringing it closer to my face so I could see it more clear.