1. Unsteady stools

Disney fanfic.

I'm walking down the street, the sun up in the sky blasting heat like a freaking cooking station during lunch time, the sweat on my nose is making the glasses slip down.

It's ridiculous how in a city where you can't actually see the sun, can get so hot. The buildings are so high that they cover the sun, the only way to actually see it is during lunch hour around the 12 pm or while taking a hike in the mountains at north.

A moan almost escapes my throat when the door of Snowflake, my favorite ice cream shop, opens and the cool air touches my over heated skin. Ms. Sally gaves me a nice little smile and asks if I want the usual, she didn't needed to ask, cause the answer is cristal clear, but she always does, expecting me to get over my chocolate obsession... It's not going to happen in the near time, darling.

"Here you go, Giulia. Double chocolate ice cream topped with sparkles and a bottle of cold water" her sweet musical voice remains me of Mrs. Belle, her godmother.

This woman knows how to improve my day with a few words, she sees me at least once a week when the heat attacks or when I feel like getting some sweet. "Thank you, Ms. Sally" I answer taking a sit in the bar stool in front of her.

My mouth waters when she places my ice cream properly and my smile grows, showing her my delight. It was almost lunch hour when I headed here, so people starts to enter the shop looking for refreshments, I presume. The cool thing about this place, besides the awesome refreshments, is the location and the decoration. You might think that the place is located in a cute little shop at the commercial part of the city, but it isn't.

Snowflake is placed in the heart of the financial district right next to BB's Corp tower and the decoration is indeed magic, two puffy white sofas are placed in a corner with a cristal coffee table preceding, next to it are four high tables with three stools in each one and in the other side of the shop three regular frosty white diner booths are lined up against the huge window that lights up periodically with the name of the shop.

This woman makes an evil ice cream right here, I bet she learned a lot from her grandma Mrs. Pot. Yes, like Prince Adam's former cook, and I say former because after the bad guys decided to isolate themselves from the rest of the world, everybody took a different path and the cute old lady become a star chef, her son married a cute actress from Los Santos and he had three children, but we ain't here to talk about the famous people life. We're here to eat ice cream like this is our last meal.

I was melting a spoonful of some delicious chocolate when it beggan, my momma is going to be so pissed if she finds out that I did it again, but I'm like really far away from the mountains, maybe I can... There's no way I can't ignore the need to be a bit mischievous when someone is a huge as$h*le near me. The guy beating down verbally his girlfriend two stools away is basically begging for it, but I need to make it look like it was just bad luck.

Mother and I aren't in the position to get caught. Well, more like I don't want people to know how I am, with my boss is enough.

You wouldn't expect a girl like me to be the youngest daugther of Maleficent, but I am, in all my glory of 5'3, dark brown hair, big blue eyes, huge and chic glasses, degree in business and plain black dress. The true is that I try to go under the radar as much as I can, like my mother and her associates - the rest of the villains- do since she found out that she was with child, they decided to gather forces to raise little Fye - my big brother - how is her only child that the kings knows about.

The fingers of my left hands are making their way around, index in front and middle following behind and vice versa. I flick my index to the right and smile a bit, I can tell there's a huge smudge of chocolate ice cream in the corner of my mouth, but it is part of the plan.

"Hey, could you please get me the paper towels?" I sound so sweet and innocent, but it's all the magic doings.

When the girl makes eye contact with me, I let the magic flow in them, I'm pretty sure that the alluring forest green in my pupils is basically dancing around. She's distracted, commoners are easy to trick.

Mr. D1ckhead is getting impatient and he's idiot enough to put most of his weight in one leg. So, when I flick my finger to the left and he falls out of his stool without notice, it looks like a normal thing to happen.

Little do they know.

HI, FAIRY TALES LOVERS.

THIS IS NOT MY FIRST SHOT IN AN ENGLISH BOOK, BUT THIS ONE IS THE FIRST THAT I ACTUALLY PUBLIC. SPANISH IS MY MAIN IDIOM! EXPECT SOOME ERRORS, I'M TRYING TO LEARN MY WAY HERE...

There would be a chapter every day, if I can. Cause I'm in college.

Please, leave a comment, point out my errors, and click the star button!

Love, Alice.