3. Royal headache

Now, I'm in a soppy mood. Everything comes to my mind stressing the absolute cr*p out of me.

My mom is going to kill me, Fye is going to freak out and bring me back to life to kill me again, aunt C is going to throw a huge party in my honour, but aunt Ausi is going to be so depressed and her mood will ruin the party.

Nothing of that matters, because they're going to be exposed and our life are ending as we know them, I don't know what the royals are planning to do with us or what the commoners will think. Will they freak out? Will they hate us? Will they praise us for being good for 25 years?

I can see it already, my dead, I say.

Mother will put her manicured, small and skinny hand in my shoulder and she will give me a soothing squeeze. Then the before mentioned hand will move up to my neck and her eyes will change, becoming two bright lanterns in a dark night. I'll fall asleep looking at them and hearing the quite sob of aunt C, maybe I'll be able to wake up...

But there's no one that loves me enough to break up a Maleficent's spell.

With headache and a real life royal looking intently at me, I sigh, accepting my future "What if I actually did magic? That's something common in this kingdom" If I take a honest path maybe things won't end too bad.

"No, it is not. As you now know that I'm not common either" His voice steady and calm became soothing in a weird way, suddenly my heart it's not playing a staccato anymore, but my hands are still shaking and the headache is taking place on the back of my head.

"So, what's going to happen now?"

He looks surprised for a fleeting moment, but he gets back on his role in 0.5 seconds "Magic is something really dangerous that needs to be controlled. There's a lot of things I want to know and do, but time is a pressing matter and this place is not adequate. I would like to take you with me to discuss about the situation"

"Are we going to actually discuss things or you're going to impose your title?" I don't want to go with him anywhere. Here in the public, I have a say in the situation. Even if he's a prince he can't do nothing to harm me physically, there would be consequences if he tries to, but in private, things do a one-eighty.

"I'm just being as honest as I can, I don't like misunderstandings. They're a lost of time, I do not like to lost my time"

"Because your time is more important that the time of the simple mortals?"

"It is, but I'm not saying it. Please, do not put words in my mouth!" The vigor and the unbending in his voice lashed trought me. Oh, boy. I'm sweating like a woman in labor "Ms. Sally, close our accounts and charge the total to my credit card, please"

Ms. Sally makes her way towards us, looking quite radiant and kinda flushed, she gives me a cute little smile while taking the card to then walk away in a cloud of vanilla scent. She is adorable, short and thick. Her legs are full and so is her bottom, after the hips to carry safely a baby the thickness reducess and she becomes the perfect definition of the hour glass body, everybody calls her Ms. Sally cause she is indeed a miss. Around her 26 and with this juvenil looking face, high and full cheekbones, pouty pink mouth and light brown eyes. Her face is compliment by brown curly hair, that some days it's up in a messy bun and other days it's in a tight ponytail. Besides that sweet and natural goodlooks of her, I love her bubbly personality and the softness of her voice, she's always kind to everybody and if friends out of my small family where permitted, we could've been good friends.

"Let's go" There's a hand gripping gently, but firmly my arm and I know if I try to move away he won't leave me. I have to stop drifting away, but I want to check her while I can, with this prince breathing in my neck I don't know if I'm going to be able to see her again.

Should've taken the cowards path and lie.

Hey, fairy tale lovers.

Comment, point out my errors and shower me with starts!!

(College started this week, trying to come to terms with it).

Love, A.