10. No

Is there someone outside my apartment?

No.

Its there a reason for me to be hidden under my covers?

No.

Do I plan to come out on the next year?

No.

Am I lying in all my answers?

Yes.

Do I care?

No.

I'm pretty sure that Fye it's trying to be good and give me some time, because he could use his key and barge in. "G, I know that you're there, please open the door".

"No" I whisper while I bury myself further into the bed.

"You know that I could bulldoze my way into the apartment, G" he's starting to get annoyed.

"No, you can't". He actually can, but I'm lying to myself a lot lately, so it's fine.

"Okay, fine. I guess there's none home" there's a light tap in the door "I'll come back later". Everybody in this family it's freaking lying, because we both know that he isn't going away, the moment I hear the click of the door my assumptions are confirmed. He's light and fast in his feet, my bedroom door opens and the mattress makes an annoying sound under his weight.

"You should get that fixed or get a new one" he says.

"No" I grunt out.

"Oh, I thought you weren't home, but you're after all" he pulls the covers off me and holds my chin so I'm looking right at his eyes "It is really rude to let people waiting at your door, G".

"And it is rude to visit without notice, F" I roll over and get on my feet, crossing my arms over my chest and popping out my hip, I state "I'm pretty sure than trespassing is illegal too".

"I'm not trespassing, I have a key" he laughs, head thrown back, shoulders relaxed and teeth showing. My brother is handsome, he has an ethereal thing to him that gives away the magic in his blood. The strong jaw and the dark hair, the deep blue eyes, the long and curled up lashes, the full and big lips, the 5 O'Clock shade, it all is put together perfectly to make him look gorgeous and mysterious. He's the alluring part of magic.

Fye stops laughing and his face goes blank, he's dead serious and I'm afraid immediately. We both know what it's next and we ain't looking forward to it.

"They called everybody, G. They're making a meeting, you have to be there and mother might have to go trough a trial. I'm afraid that I can't do more than represent you two the best that I can". The words linger, making the air thick, my mind is spiralling into a mess of ideas, fears and color. I can't concentrated in anything for more that I try, every thought and feeling it's drowning under a new one and I'm swimming deeper and deeper trying to get a grip over anything.

I can't breath, I'm suffocating, it is hot and cold at the same time, everything is dark and distant sounds are making it all worst.

"HEY!" I snap out of it immediately and I gasp for air, my throat and lungs hurt in a good way. I step back and throw myself over the side chair beside my bed, all my body feels like jelly and my senses are still a bit off, but I can breath.

"What was that? Are you okay?" Fye is on his knees looking beyond concerned and guilt washes over me. I'm fucking everybody's life by just living, since day one. "Guilianna, are you aware that you just had a panic attack?".

"Yeah" my voice is shaky and I clear my throat.

"Is this the first time that you have one?" I shake my head in an affirmative manner and he rolls his eyes.

"Words, G. How are you feeling? Should I keep talking?"

"Yes, please" I whisper, obviously ignoring the first question, I'm not okay.

"Mother gave me an interesting call... About a little Missy being naughty, something over an unwanted tail. Don't tell her, but I'm kinda proud of you, I didn't know that you could pull out something like that" He took a big breath, I guess this is it. The moment where the sermon begins "What you did, got Prince Dawn really mad and he's now allowed to have a word during the reunion, he's in fact the one leading it for our kingdom. The panorama is not looking great, G".

"Do I get the privilege to have a word during the reunion?" I need to hear him say it, but I already know the answer.

"No".