6. Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo

Is this the first time that this happens to me? Totally and absolutely yes. Am I going to tell them? No in a million years. I mean, they can't find about another weakness of mine, they will probably explode it later. Let's make them think that I have this as sorted out as my accounting job, it is better if Dawn thinks that magic making is like a jog in the park for me- well, that's not a good example because I can barely achieve a 30 minutes cardio, but you get the idea- Keeping this people in the dark I might be able to protect myself and my family.

My hands are now tightly closed at my sides and Dawn is still holding my forearm ratter harshly, but there's no more fire or anything as such. Apparently, I can do more than knocking down bar stools out of mischief, maybe the next time I will initiate a little fire in someone's purse. Only if the person really deserves it, for example: a mother screaming to her child in the middle of the supermarket or a nosy grandma being obnoxious...

"Is this the first time that this happens to you, Giulia? Can I call you Giulia, right?" Solen voice is more vibrant than her mother's, but it still has a sweet tint on it.

"You already did. So, it is a silly question to make, Princess Solen" I don't want to be rude, but I'm out of myself right now and Dawn vice like grip on my arm is making me more uneasy.

"Answer her question, Miss Mannor" King Adam is getting stressed "Please" Oh! He remembered his manners, I guess it was drilled hard on him.

"No, it's not. I'm actually pretty aware of what I can do with my magic, Sir" Gosh, I'm a bloody liar, I can't stand myself right now.

"You're 'pretty aware' that you tried to burn me then" And here we go again with the air quotes.

"That's a really awful tag that you got there, Prince Dawn. Those air quotations marks are very unroyal if you ask me".

"Did I?"

The way that his forehead creases when he asks something is quite cute, but he doesn't need another bust to his ego, he's pretty annoying as it is. I guess it comes with the title, he's probably used to people telling him about his perfectness all the time.

"Excuse me?" I'm sincerely clueless, my mind was off thinking about his pretty forehead. God, now I sound like some kind of creepy fanatic.

"Did I asked you, Giulia?" Dawn's lips are giving me the most gracious smile and by his tone you can pick up that he's being an as$hole.

In an outburst, I pull my arm out of his grip and I get myself ready to scream to him at the top of my lungs, but someone else beats me at it "THAT'S ENOUGH YOU TWO!" King Adam's voice booms through the room in an animalistic sort of growl.

That sh't is scary AF, all the nerves on my body are ready and alert, probably as frightened as my poor pounding heart. Nobody in the room got out of the effects of it, Solen and the other kid that haven't word a thing during all the reunion are now holding hands and Queen Belle's grip over Solen's arm looks quite painful, even Dawn the d'ckhead is shifting uncomfortly in his seat.

Now, I feel a bit of pity for him, all his life growing up with a really scary father had to be difficult. But then I remember how my mother is and the thought vanishes, Maleficent was the most scary carnival show ever and she enjoyed it. I mean, she was mostly the coolest mom ever, but when she got mad...

Yeah, I don't pity him that much.

"Look, King. I'm sorry, I'm being rude and immature. I can't answer for other people's actions, but I can speak for what I've done, it was not my intention to hurt that guy in the coffee shop" This is like a month report presentation, if I use a bit of humor it might get out of this in a clean and quick way.

" I promise to not make more Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo $hit and to keep commoners unaware of my magic. I'm hands down to be registered in your bloodlines books and all the pertinent procedures".

There's a soft gasp at my back and I curse internally when the person that made it talks. Why me? The stupid universe is conspiring against me, I'm sure of it.

"It is impolite to talk about people that is not in the room, Miss Mannor" there's a tense silence before she speaks again. "I'm sure that my grandmother wouldn't be amused to hear that you're mocking her signature spell".

"Is she actually behind me?"