4. French fries Prince

I feel really sleepy. My eyelids are heavy, the back of my eyes itches, the small of my back hurts and I catch myself before I tumble to the ground. Well, more like his Royal Highness catches me before my face says "Hi!" to the pavement.

If you haven't noticed I can't functionally work around this man and his vice like grip on my upper arm is not helping to my groggy state. I mean, it's not totally his fault, but he's a big factor of it.

"What is wrong with you?" There's a slight hint of annoyance in his always proper tone and his hold on my arm tightens.

"Are you into manhandling people around?" Ups. Groggy me has less filter than normal me, but I guess if you're actually 'normal' you don't refer to yourself as 'groggy me' or 'normal me.

"Excuse me?" His brows are squeezed together and I laugh a bit at his grumpy expression. "Do you have hearing problems?"

"Commoners are so rude" he murmus while dragging me behind him. I'm not a commoner, I'm pretty sure that we stablished that when we were discussing about my ability to use magic, but I do not feel like fighting it. There's nothing bad to be an average citizen, somedays I wish I was a commoner, my life would be easier if I was some regular chic going around with friends, worrying over boys that aren't worth me and stuff that normal people does. But nop, little me got the short side of the stick here and my mom is fre*king Maleficent.

For real, the lady doesn't know how to use birth control. It wasn't satisfactory to ruin one child life? Fye is stressed out enough to fulfill the share of two life times and lets not talk about me. Since I was conceived my existence was sentenced to the shadows, to hide and to fear. Because no one is supposed to know that I have magic or in the better of the case (in my mother mind) no other soul appart from my family shouldn't know that I exist.

Ma'am, I would like some comfort food. Some nuggets with the form of a crown and a 'evil' milkshake... Yeah, that sounds nice.

The nagging sensation that something is off, gets my mind working in taking my environment again. I have to blink a bit hopping that my eyes get to adjust to the low lighting inside of the huge car.

I mean, I presume this is a car. The place has white leather seats, two in the front, both of them occupied for serious and huge looking men, a panel that looks car like and a steering wheel. The place where I'm sitting at looks similar to the ones in the front, but the person next to me is the royal idiot and not a bodyguard folk. That kinda rhymed, I should become a singer in my next life, because surely I'm going to die soon.

It might be at this prince hands or at my mother hands. I feel sick, the ice cream wasn't fuel enough to work my magic, but I wasn't planning on use my magic today. The darkness is overpowering the already dim light here and my breathing is getting heavier I think, I'm going to pass out anytime soon and if I do... I don't know this Prince intentions, but I hope they're noble.

"Are you okay?" His voice cuts weakly through the fog and for a chance it sounded more concerned than annoyed and I can't help the tingle of happiness that goes up my spine. He's actually a nice folk!

"N-no... I think that my sugar levels are too..." Nice, I stumbled with my words.

"Sh't! Fred, get us to the closer drive-thru. Now!" A cold hand is placed in my neck and I wince. More like I try to, because my body is too weak to even react to my brain screaming orders "She's freezing..." I think he mutters, but I'm too out of it.

I close my eyes and curl up in myself. Mother hates when I use my powers and I hate to use them, but I have a curse, I can't resist the impulse to be mischievous. Whenever the situation shows up I have to, if I don't, the magic will overpower me and do more than I planned to do. Usually, things don't get this bad when I use magic willingly, today is not a first, but sure isn't an usual. I hate to admit it, Prince Dawn's presence affects me in a way I don't know how to explain and I pushed it too far trying to control him too, I just needed to save myself from a scolding from my mother and ended nearly passed away in the back seat of a royal car. Wich royal owner shouldn't know that I have fairy dust in my veins.

"Here... Open your mouth, please" His husky voice send shivers down my spine and the feel of something too cold and hard touched my lips, a plastic cup I guess. A sweet bubbly beverage hits my taste buds and I drink the entire cup happily. Soda, for the apple taste of it I can assume it is the number four of Happy Endings. I really like they over processed food, it's really unhealthy, but a girl has to have one or two guilty pleasures. They even have an evil menu make after references of my family.

Something salty, warn and soft touched my lower lip and made my jump. I moved my eyes up from looking at my slightly trembling hands and eyed accusingly the disturbing man linked to the arm and hand that holds a french frie against my mouth, I'm pretty sure he's bitting back a chuckle, but I will let it slip.

"How are you feeling?" His voice is still somewhat off, but yet so collected and soothing.

"Better, thanks" I almost cringe at the raspiness of my voice, but I refrain from it. I won't be pleased if he knows how self conscious his presence makes me.

"Can you explain to me what just happened?" I shake my head as a 'No'. "I see. You are back to not talking again".

Yes, I am. He knows enough, I don't want to give him information that will benefice him, knowledge is power is time is money like good old Sir. Robert Thier says. I certantly, cant allow myself to him to have more power over me, he already has more time and money than this little broke fairy that works from 8 to 3. Wait, how did he got those soda and french fries that fast? It's 12.00pm everybody is getting their lunch.

"I'm a prince, the title has it's perks" Oh? I think that I blurted out as every time I get carried away in my thoughts.

"That will make you like some sort of French fries Prince, don't you think?" Holy dalmatian puppies. I need to shut up, he's not family or a coworker. To my surprise he burst out laughing. My brows shot up to the roots of my hair and my mouth fell open, the rich tone of it wrapped my body and it felt... electrifying?

"Yes, I guess".

Hello, fairy tales lovers.

Robert Their is an actual wattpad writer. That I love and respect, so, yeah I had the opportunity to quote him and I snatched it.

Point out my errors, gift me a star and add it to your library.

Yours, Not So Princess Alice.