18. Bad gal

I'm pretty much tired of everybody's bull$hit, having to force myself to get ready this morning, with all the nerves raking my body. Got the resement the upper hand in the war that are having my emotions, at this whole fiasco that is my life.

I do not know what I was expecting on the way here, the main office is, obviously, some sort of palace interior with a high bussiness tower exterior. The chandeleir over my head is obnoxius and however did the decoration just spit out an entire book of 1820 in the walls, floors, rugs, portraits and the caoba front desk. Even the lady sitting behind it looks like a dull woman that someone took out of an ancient painting.

Well, maybe my point of view is biased, but at least I got to have an opinion about something. Even if it sounds disrespectful, childish and negative; I do not feel like being mature, positive and polite to people that orders me around like a dog...

"Ms. Mannor" Yanine shows up and her dull expresions unsettles me even further (IS THAT POSSIBLE?) "Welcome to the main office, I would like you to follow me"

"Ms. Yanine" I breath out before walking behind her to the closest lift. She fusses with the silver numbers and it opens inmediantly.

"Do I have enough time to a quick bathroom stop?"

"Yes. You do, but you can not go right now. We preffer to keep the schedule and a powder room detour is not in it" I open my mouth to blurt out my discontent, but the ding of the lift announces our arrival.

In this floor the Victorian theme is still present and here the security detail is standing in every dark corner, the light stone walls and the cherry wood floor are so generic and it is makes it easier for me to detach myself of the situation. Im a very visual person, the gentle light of the place and the wild flowers in every acent table, are sufficient to keep me walking down the main hall.

When the guards open the doors for us, Yanine announces me, I look up from the perfect tip of my black pumps and my heart stops.

He is otherworldly.

I mean, he actually is, you guys do not have to remember me, but he looks the part.

The strong jaw clean shaved, the light brown curls are peppered, the roman nose, the pouty mouth with the perfect white smile to match... But most importantly, the eyes, those dark orbs that can suck your life source with just an intense look.

"Guiliana, darling" he greets me and I move into life again.

"How do you do?" I greet back. He blinks and looks to his right, I blink too for the first time noticing the third woman on the room.

"Lovely" he whispers to her and she cuts trough me with her eyes. She has the same dark brown eyes, but light blond hair, a big sensual mouth, high cheek bones and a more femine version of father's nose.

"How do you do?" she answers back even when I did not direct the greeting to her and I blush in embarrasament.

"Please take a sit, darling" Father gestures towards a comfy looking chair. The woman currently trying to slauter me with her eyes seems a lot rhe part of a bad gal (like RiRi) but I'm positive that she is my sister, the one a few months older than me.

"This is Ellory Fair Waldorf, my daugther and your sister" his ability to keep a cherry tone while introducing his legal daugther to his bastards mutes me for a moment. I blink, looking a lot like a fish out of water m'sure. Marvelous, G. You are such an idiot, the most socially awkard person in the freaking world.

"It is a pleasure to meet you both" I look at the tip of my shoes and then back at his eyes "But I have to decline the invite, I will love to flight low until it all calms down".

Ellory blinks and father sighs, Yanine tenses up and her gold cuff catches the light, it looks almost ancient and if I could look at it closer I could tell if it was that type of jewelry . "I am very sorry, darling. We can not do that, the royals would not allow us to sweep this under the rug".

"I would not allow it either, we have a kingdom that looks up at us. Father's misdoings got them worried, they are feeling uncertain about his capability to lead" So, thats it, my life from now on will be lead by the royals and their fucked up agenda, that way they can keep the throne. One that was mothers and thefore Fye, they want me to help them keep something at is not even theirs. I'm seeting, teeth clenched tight and I cuss her out in my mind.

"We will be leaving tomorrow at seven PM. The winter palace will be your home for the next few months until you learn how to control your magic and at the same time your spot in this society..." Father continued with schedule minors and Yanine gave tips here and there.

At least I hope to learn how to be a big gal.