DREAM

Chaerin POV

 Me and the girls were walking on a school hallway but the weird thing is that we aren't in our current school. We also saw 7 boys walking our way but their faces were blurred and also their voices. I quickly looked at the date from the school bulletin board. April 17.

"CHAERIN! WAKE UP!" I heard someone calling me then everything turned black. I answered her with a groan and i searched for my shuriken or other known as a throwing star. I heard a knock then my door opening. I quickly threw my shuriken at whoever she was and the stars pinned her to my door. 

"YAH! LUNA UNNIE! HELP ME!!" she said while I was still busy focusing my eye on her since my vision wasn't cleared yet. As my eyes saw who she was I got up and helped her. "You should be more careful Yoomi" Luna unnie said after she sighed and helped her then went down to greet everybody.

"GOOD MOURNING EVERYONE!!" I said while smiling.

"Good mourning chaerin! now come and eat with us" Joomi unnie said and I sat between Luna unnie and Yoomi unnie. " I'm sorry for earlier...again" I said with a nervous laugh "but since you can't dodge my stars I know a perfect training for all of you" I said while they nodded. So we continued eating as I remembered my dream. "Guys what date is it?" I asked as Yoomi unnie said "April 15... wae?". 2 days from now "oh nothing its just about a dream that I had" I said with a small smile on my face then finished my food and washed my plate. "Be ready at 1. We're going to train your reflexes" as I went upstairs and did my mourning routine and got my workout outfit on. I tied my hair in a high pony tail and went downstairs.

*time skips to the training building*

We arrived there with our bikes to our secret building in the middle of the forest so no one can hear us train. I was telling the girls on what they were going to do to enhance their reflexes and I told the that I made an obstacle for them to specifically train it. I escorted them to the abandoned house besides our training hall. "Everything that you need to enhance your reflexes is here" I said as I opened the door " You need to get through here without getting injured" I said calmly and I saw there jaws dropped "w-why is it  s-so dark?" Yerin unnie asked with a scared voice "so that you cant see my traps" I said while I smirking "its impossible for us to get through there" Yoonji unnie said after she scoffed " well allow me to demonstrate" I smirked at them and went in to the room.

Yoonji POV 

she's not gonna make it. 

"you shouldn't have done that~" Minjae said with a teasing tone

"and why not?" i asked with a cold tone in my voice.

"because she is the best when she comes to this because she's much more experience than us plus she did build that place" she said with a cheeky grin plastered on her face. she does have a point.

"tell you what, if she can't do it in under 5 mins then i will do what ever you want for the whole week and vise versa, deal?" she said and we shook hands. after 3 mins and a half she came out of the building without a scratch or a bruise and what the heck she isn't that tired. I looked to Minjae sticking her tongue out. well that was a stupid deal.

"So if i can do it then all of you can do it" chaerin said while smirking and all of us were opening our mouths as if we were welcoming the flies in to our mouths. "don't worry I will put a spell for you to see in the dark but you will not completely see in the dark"  she added and we sighed in relief.  " who wants to go first?" she asked and Minjae gladly volunteered. She went to chaerin and she cast a spell for her. Before Minjae went in and run chaerin shouted " the spell is only good for 30 mins" as she closed the door.

Minjae POV

Wow it was dark in here but good thing Chaerin put a spell on me so that I can see a little. Before I completely went in and made the run for it I heard chaerin shouted "the spell is only good for 30 mins" as she closed the door. I was in the middle of the house when I heard a voice

 "oh btw its a maze there are many different exit so good luck!" chaerin said through her mind. 

*sigh* great 

note the sarcasm. I was running and finding the exit but as I was running I stepped on something. please don't be quicksand, please don't be quicksand.

and it was...

A/N

Hey guys!  I hope you like the story so far. 

sorry for my wrong grammar and spelling. 

This part of the story was kinda inspired by the 'Deadly Angels and BTS' book so yeah see you on my next update! Annyeong~!