Ships are Sailing

"Can you be my girlfriend?" Jimin asked holding onto Yoomi's hand with pleading eyes.

"Yes" Yoomi simply answered with a huge smile plastered on her face while Jimin was jumping up and down out of joy as we all just giggled.

"Looks like a ship just sailed" I mumbled then giggled.

"Ok lets leave the couple have some alone time" Jin oppa said as we leaved them we all went to different places but as for me I wanted to go to the beach to relax myself and being positive of course.

Taehyung POV

We left Jimin and Yoomi by themselves to have some time with each other. I was bored being inside the house so I went to the beach to see the moon and the stars and also relax.

I was walking by the sea shore and saw a figures sitting and looking out the distance.
When I walked towards the figure to see who it was I saw that it was Chaerin.

"Taehyung I know your there" She said while looking up seeing the moon shine bright... how did she know??

"Stop thinking and just seat with me" she said looking at me while smiling and patting the sand signaling me to sear down beside her as I just nod with a smile on my face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as she stared to my face eyes were brown her normal shade of eye color but there was still a light grey color brimming around it.

"To clear some thoughts" she said as she looks up to the stars.

"Can I ask you something?" I said she nod.

"Why is your eyes has a light grey brimming around it??" I asked as I saw a sparkle on her cheeks and thats when I realize that it was a tear.

"Why don't you stick around to find out" she said looking at me with light blue eyes with those light grey color.

"Will you allow me??" I asked leaning closer to her as she just nod.

"But since your a witch you need to promise me something first" she said with a serious tone while looking at me as I just nod.

"Dont ever try to save me when I am in danger... promise??" She said as I was hesitant to keep her promise but soon I just promise her that.

"Good... so have you found your true love??" She asked wiggling her brows.

"Actually I have" I said while she was smiling brightly like a fool. I cast a spell on me so that from now on she can't read my mind.

"So who is it" she asked while I just giggled... its you silly.

"Its a secret~" I said teasingly as she ppouts but gives in.

"I just hope that its not me" she said still smiling but with a hint of sadness. I felt my just cracked a bit by her words it was not directly but... its till hurts.

"Why?? I mean why not it could be you ya know" I said as she just laughed.

"I don't want to hurt you in the end" she said then stood up.

Yerin POV

I went out with Hoseok, yoonji ang yoongi to the mall. I wanted to get some stuff while being Yoonji she went to a music store to buy some new things for her. Hoseok went with me leaving Yoonji and Yoongi together. We went to different shops then went to the arcade me and Hoseok talked, played, and laughed with eac other... I never thought a gangster could be this happy.

"Yerin come here!!" I heard him call me as I walked to him when I got there he was pointing at a photo booth I giggled as I pulled him in there.

"Ready??" I asked as I slipped the coin in to the machine. We took some funny picture and also cute ones. But before the camera shot the last one he kissed my cheeks while the camera flashed.