New School

A/N
Double update!! Hehe enjoy😊😊

Mourning

We were all in the dinning room waiting for breakfast its 6 o'clock already and we were
All here except for one person... Chaerin.

"Joomi noona why aren't you or the girls waking chaerin up?" I asked

"why don't you try waking her up"Yoonji noona said while smirking

"okay..." I said with a confused tone

"good luck kid" she said before going to the coach.

I went up and I knocked on the door "chaerin you awake??" I asked and I heard a groan but I still opened the door

"chaeri-" I was cut off by a shuriken pining to me to the door

"Yah! You almost killed me" I said while she just stretch her body and blowing out her candles she walked towards to me while fidgeting a shuriken on her hand

"who told you to wake me up?" She said with a sleepy voice.

"Yoonji noona... wae?" I asked a bit scared since I didn't this side of her

"nothing next time let the girls wake me up" she said while removing the shuriken on my shirt. Well she does live up to her legacy 'can kill even she's asleep.

"Now can you go down and wait for me there I'll be changing for school" she said with her eyes closed as I nod and went out of her room.

Chaerin POV

Bambam left the room and I did my mourning routine and got my clothes ready since we don't need to wear uniforms. I went down and I saw the girls eating breakfast same as the guys. Btw here's our outfits:

 After eating we went to school me and the girls were riding our bikes while the boys is riding the lambo

At school

We got in school 30 mins before classes starts the boys were escorting us to the office to get our schedules. I don't have any girls with me in any classes.

"Ahh wae~!" I whined as the looked at me

"Wae? What's wrong?" The said in unison as my eyes changed light blue.

"I don't have classes with any of you" I said while pouting

"Yes!! Now your the one who suffers" Yerin unnie said while evily laughing that earned a glare from me

"Be careful with your mouth unnie" I warned her and she stopped as I went to my locker. the good thing is our lockers are close to each other so the just followed me.

We were walking to our lockers but we came across 7 boys. They look oddly familiar... THE DREAM.

"Can you move?? " said the guy with purple hair rudely. This is who he is:

And yes we were outside sine our lockers are at the other building

"And what if I don't?" I said coldly

Taehyung POV

"And what if I don't" she said and I just scoffed.

"Look you new here ri-" I was about to say something but the moment my eyes landed on hers it change colors "your eyes... it changed" I said surprised as she just bolted pass by me making me speechless and just made way for them. After they were gone we walked to our lockers but I was still quiet.

"She can't be a witch... right?" I mumbled

"What was the tae??" Jin hyung asked and I just shook my head.

After getting the stuff I need for my class. I went straight to my class.

At class

I was inside of my classroom staring blankly outside of the window I was sitting at the back of the class then the teacher came the a girl with a silver haired girl. As the girl went in my eyes grow bigger but I quickly hid it.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Park Chaerin I hope we can get along" she said with a smile and her eyes flashed the color bright yellow... happiness.

"Ok Ms. Chaerin please go sit in front Taehyung" Ms. Song said and she just nod and I raised my hands and I noticed her eyes changed color to a pastle blue... shyness.

"Hi... I think we got on the wrong foot earlier" I said while rubbing my neck

"my name is Taehyung from the gang BTS" I said shyly and with a hint of embarrassment.

"Hi... My name is  Chaerin as I said earlier and I am the leader of the black angels" she said said. I leaned towards her eyes with a blank faceand saw it changed to silver... surprised. Before saying...

Hey guys! So how's the second update? Hope you like it and if you do please vote. See you on my next update Annyeong~!!