a painful goodbye

When yhe doctor came he tried to heal her but he cant I saw chaerin looking at me when a tear fell from her eyes she look up to the ceiling and closed her eyes.

'Mystic take care of them and you too... see you in my next life my best friend' she said to mystic in her thoughts but I heard it then we heard a long beep. The girls fell down to their knees and cried we all cried I saw the doctors trying to revive her.

'Chaerin please don't go... please'

'See you in my next life... I love you' she said as I broke down in tears.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!! please.. chaerin" I cried and cried then the doctor went out.

"I'm sorry... but she's gone" the doctor said as we cried and I rushed to see her. She was laying on the bed lifeless as I just kissed her forehead.

"I'll bring her back" I said but Mystic stopped me.

"YOU'LL DIE IF YOU DO THAT!!" He said shaking me.

"If you try to bring her back you will die do you think she would like that?" He said as I just cried... I can't believe that the love of my life just died.

I saw her uncle went in and he started crying and order Mystic to take us back to the house but I refused so they forced me.

We got home as I felt empty I went upstairs I stopped in front of Chaerin's door before opening it I remebered the times when she almost killed Jungkook I sadly giggled at the thought. I sat down on her bed when I saw her spell book floating towards me then the door suddenly closed. When her spell book reached me it opened to a page that has a letter I took the enevelope and opened it.

Dear taehyung,

If you are reading this then it means my time has come. I am so sorry for leaving you but I have no choice but I promise you that I'll be back.

When Sehun kidnapped me I was glad that you didn't save me like you did in my dream a couple of months ago. During the time I was kidnapped his father tortured me but when he hit my head I fell unconscious and Lyn communicated with me. Lyn is me in my new life she said that I will be able to see you again in my new life when she said that I felt happy because I could still see you in my next life but she told me that you were in a different country as me but I promise you that I will find you and be by your side even as a friend.

Until then be happy and live your life if you can't do it for yourself then just do it for me.   I love you so much Taehyung.

Your little witch
박 체린

While reading her letter I just cried and holding it near my heart and cried. I heard a knock then the door opened it was Joomi noona.

"Hey uncle came and brought this" joomi noona said and handed me a clear quartz it was the one that I gave chaerin for her birthday... so thats why she asked for that specific crystal. She left the room and closed the door.

"I'll wait for you chaerin" I said before I fell asleep.