Happy Birthday

Chaerin POV

Today is May 4 and it's my birthday and we are still in Jeju. I woke up pretty early today I guess I woke up on my good side. I went down happily and saw my friends at the dinning table.

"Hey guys!!" I said happily with a huge smile plastered on my face while they have jungshooked expressions.

"What's wrong with her?? She woke up 7 am that's not her" I heard Jackson whispering at Mark while he just shrugged not knowing the answer I guess.

"Nothing~ I just feel good today~" I said while they were still shocked and I just giggled.

"Hey guys! Do you want to go to the amusement park?" I asked but they said that they have plans today even the girls... did they forgot my birthday?

After eating with them we chatted and laughed I guess they really forgot *sigh* oh well just need to be happy specially my time will almost end.

Joomi POV

"I'll be by the beach!!" Chaerin said still smiling. Chaerin was being weird today she woke up 7 am and she usually wakes up at 12 or 1 pm.

"Bangtan, Got7, Angles!! Come here quick!!" I shouted and they went to the living room.

"What wrong jagi??" Jin asked worriedly as I just smiled and said I'm fine. Gosh Jin why are you just so cute... your melting me.  Ok lets focus on chaerin.

"Did you notice chaerin's attitude??" I asked them as they nod.

"She's not herself today" they said as me and the girls nod. I got up and rushed upstairs I search for my planner and flipped through the pages while going down.

"Guys what day is it??" I asked still flipping through the planner.

"It's May 4" Taehyung said as I found the page of the month today and the they.

____________________________________
May 4

Chaerin's birthday!!🎉🎉
____________________________________

"OMAGAHD!! ITS CHAERIN'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!" I exclaimed while the girls and GOT7 face palmed themselves.

"Took you long enough." Mystic said as we just glared at him.

"Well do you have a gift for her??" I asked as he nod and showed us a cresent moon with a star in the middle.

Ok now thats pretty.

"Wahh~ thats pretty" Yoomi said as her boyfriend held her hand.

"Lets buy a gift for her. Taehyung I need you to distract her for a while we get ready" I said as he nod and we did everything that we need.

Taehyung POV

I went to the beach to look for chaerin while walking by the shore I saw chaerin standing looking at the water smiling beautiful. I walked to her as I called her she flinched at my loud voice.

"Oh hey taehyung why are you here??" She asked furrowing her brows .

"Nothing just want to spend time with you" I said as she just said 'ahh' then we became silent. After a while I opened my mouth and spoke.

"So on your birthday what do you want??" I asked out of the blue.

"A moon necklace and a healing crystal... a powerful one." She said while I just nod... wow Mystic knows her well.

"Why do you need a healing crystal??" I asked curious as to why she needs a healing crystal specifically a powerful one.

"Nothing when the time comes I'll tell you why" she said as I pout and she giggled.

We got bored so we just played with the sand and the sea water. We even practiced some spells. Since I don't know how to change the color of my hair with magic I asked her if she can teach me and she said yes. After she finished teaching me I tried to do it.

"Just remeber everything I thought you"she said as I cast the spell then run my fingers through my hair while doing this I imagined my hair turning silver.

"Did it worked??" I asked as she just smiled widely and nod.

"Really?!" I said as I checked myself out with my phone...  it did work. Then my phone beeped it was Jin I checked the time and it was already 4 pm and her surprise party was gonna start at 5.

"Hey chaerin want to come back home?" I asked as she nod and stood up dusting off the sand.

We got home and the lights were of it was already 4:30 pm already we came a bit early.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They said in unison as chaerin was laughing.

"Took you long enough" she said smiling.

"That's what I said" Mystic said as we all laughed.

We started giving her gift. The others gave her incense and candles while Mystic gave her a moon necklace with a star and I gave her a healing crystal.

"So that's why you asked me" she said as I rubbed the back of my head and giggled as she did too.

"THANK YOU!!.. Your all gonna make it even harder to say goodbye" she said mumbling the last sentence but the others didn't hear except for me... what does she mean by 'goodbye'?. I just shrugged off the thought for a while and just have fun. It was my turn to give her a gift. Since she asked for a healing crystal I gave her a clear quartz because it was "the master of healing".

"Thank you taehyung" she said with a huge simle on her face.

---------------------------------------------------------

We went to the amusement park because Chaerin was asking us to go there. We split up because we wanted to ride different rides. Chaerin and I went to the rollercoaster since she requested it I just went along to be with her. After riding the roller coaster I thought that I should confess to her.

"Hey chaerin since its your birthday I have something to tell you" I said as she stopped on her tracks and faced me looking down.

"What is it?" She asked still not facing me.

"Will you accept me as... your boyfriend?" I asked and she looked at me surprised and her eyes were silver.

"I mean I like you" I added and her eyes turned to light blue.

"Taehyung I like you too but..."

Hey guy! Sorry for not updating yesterday and if my spelling and grammar is wrong.
Hope you enjoy this chapter and dont forget to vote.