Reason

"Come out" Chaerin said as we looked at each other first before showing ourselves.

"How did you know where we are?" She asked as the girls were looking down.

"We were worried about you guys so we followed you besides GOT7 will kill us if something happened to you guys" Namjoon hyung explained she was going to say something else when Ara nonna held her shoulders while shaking her head then she sighed.

"Girls get in the car" she ordered them but the hesitated before following her.

"What did you saw?" She asked and we just said  the fight scene and when she helped Sehun get back to his members.

"Why didn't you finished him?" Yoongi hyung asked as we just shooked our head.

"Because I can't" she said while looking down before I could say anything  she pressed a button then her motorbike came to her side.

"You guys go ahead and take care of the other members" she said to the girls as they nod and left. She walked towards to us then she sat on the ground.

"Sit down if you want to know why" she said as we sat down.

"Ever wondered why we have so many enemies?" She said looking at the stars as we shooked our heads and her gaze landed to us while a small smile formed on her lips.

"Because I can't kill them" she said and laid down.

"I can't kill them even if I wanted too so I just beat them up until their unconscious" she said and sigh escaped her lips.

"So why did you become a ganster" Jimin asked.

"The other members joined my gang because some of them were abused by their parents, got bullied, or just simply want to be stronger but for me I made a gang because of a promise, revenge, to be stronger, and to have fun" she said. My gaze landed at her eyes which was light blue... sadness.

"Revenge for what?" Jungkook asked.

"Revenge on the gangsters who killed my parents" she said as she sat up.

"Did you find them?" I asked and she shook her head.

"But I know they're still alive especially their leader. The last news I've heard about them was they were going to stop being gangsters but the leader's son will replace him and I still don't know who she/he is... yet" she said.

"My parents were the leaders of the Dragons and Tigers gang my dad was the leader of the Tigers gang while my mom was the leader of the Dragons gang" she said while we have shocked faces.

"So thats why your so strong" we said in unison while she just giggled.

"Am I that strong to you guys?" She asked and we nod.

"Cha~ its getting late I'll continue my story next time" she said while stretching as we stood up with sad faces on our face. She hopped on her bike and drove off. After she left we went back to the mall and got their car driving it to their house.

We got to their house and we were shock because their house was bigger than ours. After admiring their house we rang the door bell. The door opened and was greeted by Joomi noona.

"Hey guys what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Chaerin asked if we could bring your car here and we did" Jin hyung said as she just said 'oh'.

"Would you like to come in??" She asked at first we hesitated but she insisted so we just went in. When we got inside we saw GOT7 being treated by the girls. After treating them one by one carried them to their rooms.