Trouble

And it was... BTS?!

"What are you guys doing here??" I asked raising a brow.

"We followed EXO because they back away from our fight" Namjoon said.

"You guys were awesome specially chaerin" said taehyung.

"Well thanks but we need to go see you guys tomorrow" I said as we went to our bikes but before hopping in I undo the spell I cast then rode it back home. We got home but there wasn't any lights there so I turned on the lights and saw GOT7 sitting at the couch.

"Oh hey guys~" I said and they just looked at us and sighed. We went to the living room and sat down with them.

"Where have you been??" Jaebum oppa asked sternly with a serious face.

"We went out to have fun" I said

"Its 12 o'clock already you went out to have fun?" Mark oppa said as we nod.

"We also had to deal with EXO" Ara unnie said.

"WHAT?!" Yugyeom oppa said surprised.

"Yeah we took one of their allies I thought they were strong since they beat you guys" I said calmly as they glared at me as I gave the a 'what' look.

"Can we go to sleep now we still have school tomorrow" I asked and they nod I went straight to my room did my night routine then change. I laid down on my bed fell asleep.

*Mourning*

I woke up 3 am in the mourning because of my dream about me in a dark room getting save and ending with a gun shot. I kept thinking about what Mystic said. I was pacing around my room who was the person in my dream... aghh why is this happening to me. I was deep in my thoughts but someone knocked on my door and it was Joomi unnie.

"Hey chaerin wa-" she said but she stopped talking when she saw me standing in front of her so I just smiled at her.

"Did you sleep??" She asked and I giggled then I nod . She was giving me a 'are you sure' look as I gave her an assuring smile as she just sighed.

"Ok if you say so get ready and eat breakfast everyone is waiting for you" she said then left. I got ready then went fown and ate breakfast.

We went to our garage the girls went in one of our cars while I got in my bike. We arrived at school and everyone was greeting us we bid our goodbyes with GOT7 then went to our locker. The lessons nwere boring and the whole time I was spacing out. My next class was dance and I was looking forward to it since I relieve myself by dancing my frustration out well sometimes.

Me, Taehyung, Yoomi, and Jimin changed for dance class. Here's me and yoomi's dance outfits:

After changing me and Yoomi went to the dance studio and no one was still there so I asked Yoomi to pick a song that I could dance