Secrets Unfold

Chaerin POV

"Your true love is just around the corner" Mystic said while a cheeky smile grew on his lips as for me I just have a confused expression.

He dragged me back to the house and everyone was still in the pool playing so I decided to just watch them. It's not that I'm afraid of water I'm just not in the mood. As I watched them a smile grew on my face knowing that my end is near so tomorrow I will spend the rest of my days being happy and bonding with them. When they got out of the pool we ate dinner I wont forget Jin oppa's cooking its just so good as good as Joomi unnie. After eating I suggested to play truth or dare to get to know each other better.

We gather in the living room and got a empty bottle and spun it the bottle landed on Yoongi oppa and the one who's going to asked the question or give him a dare was Hoseok oppa.

"Truth or dare~" Hoesok oppa said with a cheeky smile.

"Truth" he simply replied while Hoseok oppa's lips formed to a cheeky smile.

"Do you like Yoonji noona??" He asked as Yoonji unnie chocked on her drink as I giggled earning a smack from her I put my gaze back to Yoongi oppa who's ears were red and cheeks tinted with a light color of pink.

"Yes" He said as we just shrugged it because we knew from the start but Yoonji unnie didn't noticed it because of her being so stubborn sometimes so of course she had a shocked expression on her face.

"I told you" I mumbled but she heard me and hit me again as I rubbed my arm. We spun the bottle again and it landed on... me?! And the asker was Taehyung as I just mentally prepared myself and chose dare so that I can't answer his question because I already know what he was going to ask.

"I dare you to answer my question that I asked a month ago" he said as I just sighed then answered...

"Yes I am a witch isn't it obvious?" I asked as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well it was since your eyes changes colors according to your mood." He said making me curious on why does he know that all to well. We spun the bottle landing on Taehyung and making me that asker.

"So truth or dare." I said leaning towards him while smirking.

"Truth!" He said as I just leaned back and pouting.

"I was hoping for you to say dare but oh well you've made your choice... Are you a witch?" I asked because his eyes also changes color according to his mood making me sure that he was also a witch I just have to confirm it.

"Yup I am a witch also one of the strongest" he said as Mystic just scoffed.

"I am the most powerful witch even Bambam knows that" Mystic said pointing at Bambam who just agreed with him. After that we spun the bottle and it landed on me again and the asker was Mystic.

"Truth or dare??" He asked while smiling as I just answered dare because the game was getting boring.

"I dare you to tell one of your secrets" he said looking at me directly into my eyes.

'This is your chance to tell them' he said through his mind but I shook my head.

'Not yet... its not the right time' I answered him the same way he communicates with me as he just sigh.

"Hmm... lets see... Oh I got it I am the weakest witch you will ever met" I said while smiling brightly as they have a confusion written on their faces.

"But why?? Your the strongest girl known in korea." Taehyung said as I just shook my head.

"Ah ah ah~ My turn is over so I dont need to answer that" I said teasingly as they pouted while me, the girls, and GOT7 laughed.

After a while it went back to Taehyung and it was jimin's turn to decide for his dare since he chose dare.

"I dare you to hug and kiss the girl you like on the forehead." He said as I was to busy talking to Yoomi when I felt someone hugging me so I turned to look who it was and it was... TAEHYUNG?!! then he planted his lips on to my forehead as I was blushing and so does he.

"Ayiee~" everyone said with cheeky smiles as I just looked down trying to hide my blush behind my silver hair.

"YAH!! Jimin you like Yoomi right?" Taehyung said with a smirk on his face as Jimin just shot him a death glare.

"I dare you to kiss her forehead... if you are man" he said still smirking as Jimin just sighed and went to yoomi and kissed her forehead.

"Omo Yoomi didn't you said that you like jimin" I said while walking away from her because she can be dangerous if you angry her. But she did the opposite as she just nod while turning red.

"Y-yeah" she said shyly. I guess she got the courage to confess knowing that her crush also likes her.

"Really?!" Jimin said with jungshook expression as she just nod shyly. What jimin did next was surprising.

Hey guys! I know this chapter is short but tell me if you like it this way or the longer one. I hope you like this chapter and if you do please dont forget to vote for me and also BTS on MAMA. have a good day everyone see ya all on my next update Annyeong~!! 《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》