I'm fine... not

Taehyung POV

Chaerin weakly giggled at my response before I could question her Uncle HyunShik came in and took her.

"Where are we taking her? we can't take her to a hospital because we are gangsters" I asked as he just looked at me.

"We are going to take her to a hospital for gangsters it by the HQ" he said as I nod and followed him. 

We arrived at the hospital they put Chaerin in a ward. Her uncle went in first then I came second I saw Chaerin laying down sleeping peacefully. 

"Chaerin I hope you told them already" her Uncle mummbled then sighed I heard what he said and I was just confused as to what is she hiding from us. Her uncle said that he will  be back because he has work to do when he left I saw Chaerin fluttering her eyes open. 

"Chaerin you ok?" I asked her and she nod. 

"Taehyung your question will soon be answered" she said smiling.

"but as for being your girlfriend its a... no" she said looking down as I just hugged her.

"I'm sorry... its not that I don't feel the same way its just... I can't stay by your side" She said then started sobbing I couldn't help myself and started sobbing with her. 

"Its ok I'll stay by your side" I said as she looked at me then looked down again.

"Can you heal me so that I could get out of here" she asked as I nod. I healed her then she pulled me and sneaked our way out of the hospital to go home. When we got home she was greeted by BTS but the other gang just looked at her worried and sadness written all over their face I glanced back to chaerin and just nod at them. 

"Who wants to go to a arcade?" Chaerin asked as we just denied because she just got out of the hospital and can be still hurt.

"Yeah... we should go and have some fun" Mystic said and went to Chaerin side so we just sighed and agreed Chaerin was jumping up and down out of joy and we just giggled at her childish action.

'I want to have fun before my time comes' I heard her talking in her thoughts as I looked at her.

"what do you mean?" I asked her and she just shook her head while smiling brightly. 

"OKAY! Everybody get ready we are going to the mall" She said and went up stairs to change. I went with to my gang.

"Guys I feel like their hiding something from us" I blurted out but they agreed. 

"Yoomi said she had a sickness but she wont tell me because chaerin will be the one  who's going to tell us" Jimin said as I was just shocked.

"Guys come on don't be like that lets make her happy today especially you taehyung" Hobi hyung said as I just nod then smile. 

Chaerin POV

I called for the girls to come to my room I also called GOT7 and Mystic.

"Guys someone communicated with me and it was Lyn" I said looking out the window.

"Who's Lyn?" they said in unison so I turned around to look at them.

"She's me in my next life" I told them and they were shocked.

"She told me that I wont be seeing Joomi, Ara, Yoonji, Minjae, and Yerin unnie" I said as I hugged them tightly trying to hold back my tears but a tear slipped. 

"I would the only one that will be by my side in my next life is Mystic and Yoomi. The guys will be in a different country" I said looking at Got7.