I'm Sorry

"Taehyung I like you too but..." Chaerin got cut off by a boy because he accidentally spilled some water on to her.

"I'm sorry" the kid said and chaerin bent down to his level.

"its fine I'm Chaerin noona, what's your name?" She asked while smiling at the boy.

  "I'm Ho Rang" he said and smiled and chaerin patted his hand.

"I'll get you to your parents" she said and signaled me to come with her.

We walked around the amusement park to search for his parents and luckily we found them by the exit. The mother run to her son and hugged him while the father thanked us for getting back their son as we just bow and bid our goodbye to the boy.

"So chaerin what's your answer to my question?" I asked as she looked at me with light blue eyes... but I thought she likes me.

"taehyung I like you too but... I can't hurt you. You will only get hurt at the end." she said as I was so confused she likes me but she doesn't want to hurt me.

"Can I at least court?" I asked as she thought about it.

"at least give me a chance" I asked or begged as she nod hesitantly. I jumped out of happiness even though were not official yet at least I can show her how she meant to me. 

"On one condition, what ever happens to me don't ever try and rescue me" She said as I just nod still smiling.

After a while we searched for the others but me and chaerin split up because she said she wanted to go to the car first. I found the guys by the exit but they have worried faces so my smile faded away.

"What's wrong?" I asked as they looked at me.

"EXO is here" Rapmon said with a serious tone.

"They are looking for Chaerin. Where's Chaerin?" Joomi asked worried.

"She said she will go first to the car" I said.

"WHAT!?" The girls said as I fliched.

"We need to got to her! Mystic can you teleport us to the parking lot?" Yoomi asked as Mystic nod. We got to the parking lot but we didn't saw Chaerin any where but all was left was her phone. 

Chaerin POV

I told Taehyung that I would go first. I walked to the parking lot but sensed that someone was following them by the time I turned around they hit my head causing me to fall down unconscious.  I woke up in a room tied to a chair but it was somewhat familiar I tried to fix my vision to see it  more clearly. 

"No... it can't be... it can't be my dream" I said. This cant be my dream please tell me its not.

"Looks like your awake" the man said while going in the room when he turned on the light I saw sehun walking towards me.

"Your also a witch... your eyes just turned in to silver" Sehun said bending down to my level I was still shock from the event even if my face don't show it.

"Why am I here?" I asked as he just looked at me with a sorry face. 

"I'm sorry if I had to do this to you but my dad wanted you" He said but I was still confused.

"what does he want from me?" I asked as he was going to answer my question until another man went into the room.

"Your awake Ms. Park or should I say the daughter of the famous Dragon and Tiger's gang" the man said while Sehun moved away the words that came out of the man's mouth stabbed me. I found the man who killed my parents.