Vacation

Chaerin POV

I woke up my stomach was growling I look at the time and it was 12 nn. I got up and did my mourning routine, today was May 3 one day before my birthday but I am not that excited of. Since it was 12 nn already it was time for lunch so I went down and was greeted with hugs and smiles.

"Ok what happened to you guys??" I asked the girl and also Got7 who were so happy to see me and Jackson wasn't teasing me while BTS were confused as to why are they acting like this.

"Nothing we just love you" Yugyeom oppa said as I instantly got the possible answer for their behavior.

"I know my time is almost up...  so lets go to Jeju Island tomorrow ok?" I said whispering the first sentence so the BTS couldn't hear.
They nod and they started to pack. After packing we ate lunch then went to the training hall with the guys.

"Who wants to do my special training for your reflexes??" I asked as the girls shook their heads but the guys were eager to try.
They tried it as I just laughed at their out comes.

"Thats so hard nobody can do that!!" Bambam whined as I just smirked.

"Minjae unnie whats my record??" I asked Minjae unnie who was grinning.

"Its 3 mins" She said proudly as I just smirked looking at the guys.

"Lets see if I can beat that" I said running towards the building and starting the challenge.

Yoongi POV

Chaerin dashed to the building while we were still amazed on her record.

"Who bets that she wont beat her record?" Namjoon said while most of the boys raised their hand but me, V, Jin and the girls didn't raised our hands.

"Who ever loses they will pay for the trip to Jeju" Jungkook said as we just nod. After 2 mins Chaerin was done and not even panting or sweating.

"Looks like we won" I mumbled as I saw her giggle.

"Ok lets go to the training hall so we could finish this up and go to the mall" Chaerin said as she went to the training hall. The boys were practicing their aims while the girls were doing combat. We finished with our training but the girls weren't so we just watched them. They were all skilled with their combat but after their little fight Chaerin suggested to have a little showdown boys vs girls.

Upfirst was Minjae and Jungkook. Last time they fought Jungkook was knocked out by Minjae but this time they were in the ring for quite some time but of course ended because of Minjae bringing Jungkook down. Next was me and Yoonji.

"Don't take make it easy" she said and we started I wasn't holding back and so does she. We were fighting until she tripped me causing me to fall and loose.

"Nice trick" I said as she just smirked and helped me up. After finishing training we went home and rested.

Mourning

Chaerin POV

I woke to the sound of some one knocking on my door and the door opening.

"Chaerin..." he said but as he was talking I was searching for a shuriken and when I got one a threw it at the person. I searched for another and threw it again.

"HYUNG!! NONNA!! HELPPP" He shouted as I got up from my bed and blew out the candles while fidgeting with a shuriken. I walked to the person who was now pinned on my door while my eyes still half-open.

"Mian" I simply said as the others came to my room. I signaled them to stay outside remembering BTS was living with us now and I have to keep my secret which was being a witch. I focused my gaze on the said boy and it was... Jungkook!? And I smirked.