In action

"what is it?" Jin hyung asked.

"It was Sehun leader of EXO" Namjoon said

"What did he want?" I asked after I scoffed.

"He said he wanted his territory back I guess GOT7 is leveling up" he said as he went in and we follow. We got home and went to our living room as we discussed our plans.

"ok are we all set? its almost 12" Jimin hyung said as we all node and went to the garage then got in our car.

Chaerin POV

We got home and ate dinner. After eating dinner of course cleaning my dishes then got my frozen yogurt out off the freezer as I went to the living room then search for a show that caught my intention.

"boring... boring... boring... ugh why aren't any interesting channels to watch" I said with an annoyed tone and expression while flipping through the channels. I gave up and went to my room and practiced my spells and read my tarots. My tarot cards are like my best friends since they can't lie well if I told them too.

"What does the universe wants to tell me?" I asked as I shuffled my cards and it said that my visions can change. The flashback of my dream being trap in a room then saw someone try to save before hearing a gun shot... I can change it I am a witch after all. The thing is that dream I had has been repeating for the past days and makes me worried because 1st I don't know when will it happen since I didn't got a chance to check the time and date because I WAS FREAKING TIED TO A CHAIR IN A FUCKING DARK ROOM sorry for my language I'm just so worried and frustrated about it 2nd The gun shot was frightening and as to who's the person that tried to help and if he/she got shot or not 3rd why can't I just use my magic because I'm a witch after all. Suddenly I got a message.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Mystic

"Hey Rin you alright?"

"yeah well kinda... you also dreamed about it, didn't you"

"can I come over?" He ignored my question

" sure but I'm in Seoul now"

"yeah I know I also have my ways"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well its only 7 so I guess it's fine. I change my clothes into something comfortable then I heard the doorbell.

"I'LL GET IT!!" I yelled and rushed down as the doorbell kept ringing. I was at the last step when the door burst opened.

"I'm sure I locked that" Bambam said as Mystic walked in with an annoyed expression.

"YAH! I kept ringing but you didn't answer the door" he said with an angry tone as his eyes turned red. He can also change the color of his eyes according to his emotions because just like me he has a hard time expressing himself.

"Well I'm sorry because I was changing!!" I yelled back at him as I walked towrd him.

"and who told you to come here and open the door without my permission? You do know that I'm a witch right" I added and he just scoffed.

"I'm more powerful than you are Rin" he said which earned a glare from me as he did it back at me we were like that for a while until Mark oppa coughed making me look at them with confused look.

"oh this is Mystic my friend" I said as I smiled at him as he rolled making me laughed.

"hey I'm Mystic her childhood friend who is also a witch nice to meet you all" he said with a cheerful voice which made me smile.