Friends

"You're a witch... aren't you?" He said with a serious face looking at my eyes. I was going to answer but the bell rang.

"Well that's the bell I'll answer your question... next time bye~" I said while waving then walked to my locker. I reached my lockers and was greeted by the girls.

"What's your next class?" I asked hoping that I would have a class with them or at least one of them.

"Well I have shooting and throwing class" said Yoomi as my face lighten.

"I guess I wont be that lonely this year" I mumbled and just said that I have the same class as she does and minjae also said that she also has the same class. We high-fived each other and laughed. The bell rang so we bid with our goodbyes and went off to our classes. We got to the shooting and throwing hall and I saw taehyung and his friends as I just sighed... it's him again. We entered the room as students were looking at us but we were confussed as to why they were looking because we didn't told anyone who we really are so we just shrugged it off.Not long after we heard a whistle and heard our coach.

"Students we are going to test your aim today"  she said as she looked at me.

"What better more if one of the most strongest gang in South Korea were to demonstrate for us! Ms. Tigress care to demonstrate your skills?" She said and I smirked waking in front of the crowd... so that's why. Our couch is Hyuna unnie and we're friends.

"Sure why not?" I said

"Since we have a girl here why don't we also have a boy! Mister V why don't you join Miss Tigress here" she said as he smirked while looking at me as I did the same to him.

"Gladly" he said and walked beside me.

"So we meet again" he whispered in my ear and I just smirked.
"After this care to answer my question?" He added

"We'll see" I whispered back to him and our coach told us to get ready so we went to the shooting station and I picked my my gun and he also picked his gun. I went up first and started shooting and I got all headshots and I just smirked at V or should I say Taehyung as he also smirked at me and started shooting again all headshots as the crowd cheered. Next was running and shooting and again both of us got all headshots. I looked at the crowd and saw Bambam cheering for me as I smiled. Next was throwing, I picked three stars and three knives. I started throwing them and got perfect hits but he also got perfect hits as I just clapped. I walked towards him and said...

"You got skills but I'm better than you" I said and walked away I went to my friend and was greeted by compliments as I just smiled. Since Me and Taehyung has already done the coarse so I just sat on the floor and watched the other people miss their target but my girls didn't miss a thing. I just sighed then someone tapped my shoulder but no one was there so I looked at the other side and saw Taehyung sitting beside me as I fliched a bit.

"Aren't you going to answer my question?" He said as I just looked away and shook my head... I don't want to tell him... at least not yet. I was going to stand up and leave but he grabbed my hand and pulled me down making me sit down my eyes was widen by his question as he just looked blankly at the distance.

"If you don't want to tell me then don't I'm not going to force you" I accidentally read his thought and I just looked down feeling guilty but I still can't tell him even my old school didn't know that I was a witch even my enemies don't know only my family and close friends know my secret. That's why I can't tell him because his still a stranger to me.

Taehyung POV

I noticed she was looking down so I tapped her shoulders and she looked at me. My eyes landed on hers and saw her eyes was color hazel green... guilt, but I shrugged it off.

"Hey you ok?" I said concerned but instead of getting a reply I just saw her face shocked and also her eyes changed to the color silver... shocked. As I gave her a 'what' look. But she shook her head and rubbed her eyes

"I think I'm seeing things again" she said as she still kept rubing her eyes.

"Aish stopped that you'll hurt your eyes and what did you saw?" I said as I held her hands to stop her from rubbing her hands. She was shocked for a moment and she coughed looking at my hands holding hers so I let go and looked away.

"I thought I saw your eyes changed colors" she said as she giggled I faced her again

"Well maybe you did maybe you didn't" I said making her confused and I just giggled at her reaction soon she giggled as well. As we were giggling I felt someone staring at me but I just shrugged it off to not kill the vibe.

Unknown POV

I saw chaerin giggling with a guy that made my blood boil.

"She will be mine" I mumbled to myself while shooting the dummy until its head is was gone.

Chaerin POV

Me and Taehyung was talking and laugh. I can say that we've gotten a bit close but I still can't tell him my secret.

"Hey chaerin can we exchange number?" He asked shyly will looking down as I smiled at his action.

"Yeah sure why not? We are friend after all right?" I said while I gave him a genuine smile and he looked up giving me a box-smile... cute. But I notice something that I thought that my eyes was playing tricks with me again. His...

Hey guys hope you like the 6th chapter of my book. I'm sorry if I have wrong spelling and grammar.
If you like this chapter please don't forget to vote... well that's all for now Annyeong~!!
💖💖💖