Moving in

It been a month since that incident happened and we've been hanging out with GOT7 and BTS. It already May and my birthday is near. Today was our last day of school before summer break we are planing to go on a trip just to relax. We were planing at the rooftop with the boys and we are so hype for this trip.

"So where want to go??" I asked and they said Jeju island in unison as we all laughed.

"Ok lets leave on Saturday so we have time to finish our 'business'" I said and they nod we were skipping classes to plan for this trip so that we can have time and bond together.

We all stood up because it was lunch already but my phone rang I walked away from them to answer the call.
---------------------------------------------------------

"Hey uncle wassup?"

"Oh nothing I just want to check on you"

"Well were doing fine and you?"

"Yeah me and your aunt are fine. Actually we just got from a meeting with some of the gang bosses"

"So?"

"Well me and Bang Shi hyuk the boss of bangtan and..."

"And?"

"Well we agreed for the boys to stay in your house"

"WHAT!!"

"And they're gonna mive there... today and no buts"

"Fine so we will be living with 14 boys and why did you agree~"

"Because I owe him"

"Fine see you later"
---------------------------------------------------------

I ended the call and went back to them.

"Who was that?" Yoonji asked and I just said it was uncle.

"Namjoon can I talk to you?" I said as he just nod and followed me.

"All of you will be living with us starting to day" I said camly and his eyes grew bigger.

"Really?!" He asked as I just nod.

"You'll be moving in today so tell the others to start packing" I said with a smile and we went back to the others.

We went to the cafeteria and it was actually our first time in there since we spend our time at the rooftop. We got our food and we sat on the table.

"Your not gonna eat?" JB asked

"Yeah I lost my apetite" I said

"So we have a new gang living with us" I said a bit loud.

"REALLY?!" The girls and Got7 exclaimed in unison as I just laughed and nod.

"And guess who it is" I said

"Who?" They said in unison again while BTS were minding there business and was just eating.

"BTS!!" I said happily while the others were shock BTS chocked on the food they were eating well except for namjoon of course.

"US?!" They said in unison while me and namjoon laughed. I explained everithing to them as we just laughed but Bambam wasn't to happy about it as I glanced at him how was sitting beside me and nudge him lightly.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked softly.

"Its nothing" he said as he smiled.

We were eating well they were eating while I was minding my own business but I felt like someone was watching me but I shrugged it of.