Losing

I didn't want that cliché love story anyway. I just wanted someone to love me, someone to trust me, fuck me, someone to make me feel lucky. Someone that's so proud to be with me that they'd walk right up to their ex, look her dead in the face and say, "You ain't got the juice like that"

But all he did was make me feel small.

I know I have my flaws, everyone does, I'm not perfect. But I'm a bomb ass girlfriend. I'll hold you down, be there when you need me, support, whatever you need I gotchu.

So why can't I get the same?

Am I not pretty enough?

Is my ass not big enough?

He'd leave me lonely for prettier women. He knows I need too much attention for shit like that. He knows he wrong for shit like that. I could be his supermodel if he believed.

Every time he apologizes I forgive him, even though I know he probably doesn't mean it cause he always does it. If he was genuinely sorry he'd fix his ways.

I don't deserve to be treated this way by him.

***

"No I won't be quiet you're not just finna flirt with her in my face" I reply scrunching up my face at him

"No I won't be quiet you're not just finna flirt with her in my face" I reply scrunching up my face at him. I didn't want to make a scene in this restaurant but I will if I have to.

"Ay man for real chill out. I'm not flirting with her" He wasn't just being "nice" no it was flirtatious.  I'm not even the jealous type I just won't tolerate disrespect. I know flirting when I see it.

"You really think I'm stupid, don't you? Just shut up, stop talking to me. I'm done." I reply continuing to eat my food.   I sat there throughout the rest of dinner silent. I didn't utter a word. I just didn't appreciate him flirting with the waitress right in my face. C'mon now, do better!

He paid the bill and we walked out to the car. I sat down in my seat and buckled my seat belt. He starts driving off. I could see him constantly looking over at me in my peripheral vision.

"Bianca," David sighs touching my inner thigh "I promise you I wasn't even trying to flirt with her" Oh so now you want to finally acknowledge that you're wrong.

"It's cool, I don't care anymore, just leave me alone" I say moving his hand away. The entire car ride home was silent, neither one of us said a word to each other. The only sound in the car was Migos rapping.

We went back to his house and I walked straight to the bedroom. I opened his dresser drawer and grabbed a pair of his boxers and a t-shirt.

As I undressed he walked into the bedroom. I could feel his eyes on me but I wasn't in the mood and he knew better than to bother me right now.

I pulled my hair into a ponytail before pulling on his t-shirt. He comes up from behind me and wraps his arms around me. I tried to push him away but that only made him hug me tighter.

"I'm sorryyyy," David says planting kisses on my cheek and neck.

"Stop touching me" I say moving my head around trying to dodge the kisses.

"Say you forgive me and I'll stop" He states still kissing me regardless of how much I was moving around.

"C'mon I'm just tryna go to bed stop fucking touching me" I say annoyed. I tried to break free but he just wouldn't let me go.

"Can I hold you?"

"David I'm being so serious right now, leave me alone" I reply balling up my fist. I was a few seconds away from punching him in his jaw. He kissed my neck and puts his hands under the t shit grabbing my boob.

"Boy if you don't let me go" I laugh, that's something I do before I go off. It helps me maintain my composure just a little while longer.

"You're a big baby" David chuckles finally letting me get go. I slipped on the boxers and climbed into bed.

"I'm finna go in the other room and play the game though. Night. Love you"  David tells me pulling off his t-shirt tossing it into his dirty clothes hamper. He walks over to me and leans down and kisses my lips. He's lucky he looks sexy as hell when his shirt comes off.

"Yeah yeah yeah love you too" I say snuggling up under the covers. "Turn off the light"

David and I have been together for a little bit less than a year, 7 months and 2 weeks to be exact. We met through a friend of a friend. We were at a little kickback and everyone was boo'd up and then there was us. Our friend Jelani introduced us to each other and we just hit it off that night.

Our personalities were different, I'm more outgoing and he's laid back and mellow but I think he liked that about me.

I liked how chill he was too. He wasn't overly laid back to the point where it was just boring, it was just perfect. We vibed with each other all night so we exchanged numbers.

We started texting for about a week or two and then he finally asked me on a date. The rest is history.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I groaned and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. Usually my phone is Do Not Disturb so I'm upset that I forgot to do it last night. It was my mom calling me, it was 7:15 in the morning. Why in the hell is she calling me so damn early in the morning? I pressed accept and held the phone up to my ear

"Hello?" I answered drowsily.

"Hey honey were you sleeping?" My mom asks. Of course! Why in the hell would I be up this early on a Saturday?

"Yeah I am" I reply. David groans and rolls over. He wraps his arms around my body and pulls me closer to him.

"I was calling to ask if you and David were still coming today?"

"Ma you could've called me later. But yeah we'll be there. Can I go back to sleep now?"

"Yeah, Love ya bye see you later" I hang up the phone and sat it back down before laying my head right back down on the pillow.

My mom is having a little get together at her house a little later on tonight. She was so adamant about me coming tonight since a lot of the family will be there tonight so of course, I was going to come just to show my face for a little bit.

I couldn't even fall back asleep so I just got up and got in the shower. I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around my body tightly. I brushed my teeth thoroughly and then went back into the bedroom.

I just put on a bra and panties then climbed back into bed. I grabbed my phone and responded to all the messages I had gotten last night.

I️ climbed onto David's back and leaned down planting soft kisses on his cheek.

"Wake up sleepy head" I️ coed into his ear before kissing and sucking on his neck. He groans and moves around a little before going right back to sleep.

"Bae wake up let's go get breakfast" I️ reply nibbling on his earlobe. David starts to chuckle and tried to move me off of him.

"Bianca man it's too early" He tries to bury his head in the pillow.

"I'm hungry, pleaseeee

"Give me like one more hour then we can go" David replies getting a little bit more comfortable.

"Ugh" I smack my lips "Fine" I kiss his cheek and then lay down beside him.

One thing about our relationship is we don't stay mad at each other for long. Yeah, I might be mad for the rest of the night but the next day it'll be like nothing ever happened. Same goes for David, I don't do anything for him to get mad at me about though. I'm not saying everything always is his fault, but I'm not saying that either.