Me and You

I was knocked out on the couch when the doorbell rang

I was knocked out on the couch when the doorbell rang. My eyes parted and I sat up rubbing my eyes. Royalty was in her play pin playing with her toys and watching tv. I got up and walked over to the door to open it. I already knew it was Joyce so I didn't bother looking through the peep hole.

"Hey Ma" I greet opening the door allowing her to come in.

"Hey B" She replies.

"Let me go get her bag real quick" I tell her walking over to the stairs. I put all her clothes and stuff in her diaper bag before I took a nap because I knew I'd be too drowsy afterwards. I came back downstairs and Joyce had Aubree in her arms tickling her.

"Make sure Chris comes to see me before he leaves for that damn tour"

"I will" I tell her handing her Aubree's bag. Aubree hasn't spent a night with her granny in a minute.

We feel as though we should always have time to have her with us. If I can't have her, he should be able to and vice versa. We didn't want to depend on other people to watch our child. If it comes down to someone having to watch her it'll always either be my mom or his. Nobody else. You can't trust everybody with your baby.

Once she left I laid down and watched tv for what seems like forever. I was just so determined to finish this season of Bates Motel. My phone vibrated and it was a text from Chris.

You ready?
Delivered: 7:35pm

"Shit" I say aloud hopping out the bed. I've been laying around all day waiting on that "Get ready" text. "Almost" I sent back and tossed my phone to the side and ran to the bathroom to shower. I had to be fresh because I already know I'm getting my buns beat tonight.

I spent all my time in the shower. As soon as I got out I ran ass naked into my closet looking for something to put on right fast. I didn't have time to try on stuff so I just grabbed a skirt and tube top. I went into the bed room and started rub lotion all over my body. My phone vibrated and it was a text from Chris letting me know he was outside. What the fuck.

I put on the clothes quickly and then ran into the bathroom to throw some make up on right quick and by quick, I still meant taking my time and making sure I didn't look a hot ass mess. I sprayed on some perfume and quickly ran into the closet again for some heels. I didn't have time to change purses so I just kept everything in my black Chanel bag. I grabbed my phone and then walked out the room.

I walked out the house turning to lock the doors behind me before walking to the car. Chris eyes were on me the whole time and I instantly grew self conscious.

I haven't worn something like this since the baby. I didn't have a instant snapback, shit I still haven't returned to my normal body. Yeah he sees me naked all the damn time but it's different when now I'm out in a tube top for the world to see. He'll probably be embarrassed to stand next to me.