Mary Jane

A/N: Please become more active! Leave some comments, I love reading them

***

"Fuck him then I get some money!" I twerked in the mirror as I curled my hair with a wand. Cardi just brings out the inner stripper out of me. I was still dancing in the mirror as I sprayed on perfume.

I wasn't even going anywhere, I was just about to lounge around the house all day. My speaker died and I rolled my eyes. I rubbed a little lipgloss on my lips. I heard the doorbell ring so I went downstairs. "It ain't safe for the black or the white girls" I rapped walking down the stairs. The doorbell rang again, damn I'm coming. I unlocked the door and it was Chris.

"Chris!" I yell leaping into his arms. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too big head" He laughs rocking me from side to side.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming back today?" I question punching his chest.

"I wanted to surprise you. See if you actually missed me. I actually didn't tell nobody I was back."

"Mmh whatever you say" I reply "Look at you all tan and stuff" I say with a smile.

"I gotta few errands to run and I need some company. You tryna ride?"

"Yeah sure lemme put on some shoes" I jog upstairs and looked in my closet for some shoes to put on. I grabbed my purse and put my charger inside it. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys off the coffee table. We walked outside and climbed into the truck. I buckled my seatbelt and then he pulled off.

He drove a little while longer and pulled up to this house. "You can come in with me if you want. I'll be right out though"

"No I'm okay I'll just sit here" I tell him taking my phone out my purse. He gets out the car and I watch him as he walks over to the house. I turned up the radio and listened to whatever was playing from Chris' phone. I bobbed my head to the beat of the song. A few minutes passed and Chris was walking out the house. He got in the car and sat in the seat. As soon as he closed the door the smell of weed filled my nose.

"You're loud as hell" I say with a chuckle rolling down the window.

"What I smell like?" He asks looking at me starting up the car. "Don't play dumb"

He just laughed and shook his head pulling off. "I got us some weed"

"Now you know good and well I don't smoke"

"Start of something new" Chris retorts "I guess I gotta go see my mom tomorrow since I smell like weed. Not tryna get slapped even though I'm a grown ass man" Chris laughs.

He stopped at gas station and got some backwoods and a whole bunch of snacks before we went back to his house. Chris turned on some music and I sat on the couch as he rolled up a blunt. Chris has smoked since we were about sophomores. I remember we were at his house and he was sitting on the couch smoking with one of his friends and his mama came home. She beat his ass and his friend ass. I almost got it too since I was guilty by association.

He sparked the blunt and took a hit. He inhaled the smoke and then blew it out.

"Here" He says extending his hand to pass it to me.

"I'm good" I replied shaking my hand. "Girl you ain't gon die"

I roll my eyes and took it from his fingers. I put the blunt to my lips and inhaled. Almost instantly my throat was burning and I started coughing up a storm. He started laughing as hell and started patting my back.

"That's what not to do" He laughs and I tried it again. This time I didn't die and it went smoothly. I eventually got the hang of it. I haven't been high before but this right here felt good.

Ski Mask The Slump God was playing lowly and we sat there on the floor just talking about random shit passing the blunt back and forth.

"All I'm saying is we never seen Bow Wow and Lil Mama in the same room" I️ say with a shrug blowing rings of smoke into the air.

"You high as hell" Chris laughs shaking his head taking the blunt from my fingers bringing it up to his lips. I just sat there and ate my bag of hot Cheetos.

"I'm chillin" I️ reply with a little chuckle laying my head back on the couch cushion. I don't know how we ended up sitting on the floor but we were. The speaker died and the room was just silent, then we both just started laughing out of nowhere. Yeah, we're both high as fuck.

I️ took a few more hits from the blunt before just giving it to Chris to finish off. I️ felt hella drowsy I️ just fell over and laid my head on Chris' lap and stared up at the ceiling for a while.

"Get yo big ass head off my dick" He laughs looking down at me.

"Oh, you have one of those? I️ forgot" I️ reply sarcastically not really paying him any attention. I️ didn't feel anything under my head so I️ knew he was just playing. Not to mention he had on a pair of basketball shorts so I️ knew I'd be able to feel it if that was the case.

He continues to smoke while doing whatever he was doing on his phone.

"You staying the night?" Chris asks looking down at me.

"We haven't had a sleepover since we were like 16." I reply sitting up from his lap.

"Yeah back when we used to spend every second of the day together. Damn you couldn't stay away from" Chris jokes

"Boy whatever. Yo lil ugly ass used to stay walking to my house asking if I could have company" I laugh standing up.

"Now c'mon get me something to drink" I reply extending my hand so he could take it. He grabbed it and I pulled him up. I followed behind him as we walked into the kitchen.

He walked over to the fridge and grabs a can of Orange Crush handing it to me. I opened it up and took a sip.

"Remember that time I spent a night at your house and I walked in on you while you were changing?"  I ask Chris laughing.

"Hell yeah. A nigga was just trying to put on his drawls and yo ass wanna waltz into my room asking for a cover," Chris replies to me "I'm convinced you wanted to see my dick on purpose"

"Boy I just wasn't tryna be cold as hell on that couch" I retort brushing him off.

"Did you like what you saw?" Chris smirks at me leaning against

"It was alright" I reply with a shrug. That man was slanging a slasher. But I wasn't going to let him know that.

"Alright? Fuck outta here" Chris scoffs waving his hand at me "God blessed me in every aspect" Chris smiles stepping closer to me.

"Yikes, see now you reaching" I laugh pushing him back a little.

He looked down at me and licked his lips slowly. I looked up at him through my eyelashes nervously. "Boy move around" I giggle slightly pushing him back.

He placed his hand on my lower back and pressed my body against his. He leaned down and kissed my lips softly. Woah there. I didn't see that coming. Everything was just so subtlety soft,

We knew it was wrong.

But I didn't care.

I licked his bottom lip indicating I wanted him to part his lips. He took the hint and did just that. Our tongues wrestled around for a minute. His warm embrace was sending a chill down my spine. You know that cliche "when we kissed it felt like fireworks going off" yeah that's how I felt. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy and I was getting the jitters. I pulled away from the kiss and just stared him in his eyes. I really do have feelings for him.

All these years, and I'm just figuring this out. I'm supposed to be with him. He's the only one who gets me, the only one who understands me. Everything comes so natural with him. I'm just extremely comfortable with him, I can always be myself with Chris.

"I love you" I say softly not sure about how'd he react to it