Messy Monday

"I wasn't finna make a scene in the restaurant

"I wasn't finna make a scene in the restaurant. I can't fucking believe you Bianca you tried to play like I was pulling shit out my ass" David yells at me.

I didn't say anything I just sat there in the passenger seat staring out the windshield. I was just going to let him get all his anger out before I said anything.

"I knew that best friend shit was fake. Y'all prolly been fucking from the jump" David says shaking his head.

"It only happened once." I reply.

"You took me to that nigga album release party knowing you've been poppin your pussy for him." David looks over at me with a disgusted look on his face. "I'm done, we're done. I probably would've been able to forgive you if you hadn't had me all up in his face that's mad disrespectful"

"Really David? Really? I forgave you and now I do the same and it's a wrap?" I look over at him scrunching up my face.

"I only cheated because you did!" David spats back, "You got me out here looking stupid"

"You obviously been entertaining a bitch for her to be down to fuck after a phone call so I'm not tryna hear that shit"

"Did y'all fuck when y'all was younger?"

"No how many times do I gotta tell you we were just friends"

"So that mean that shit been building up for years." David laughs shaking his head. He pulled up outside my house and put the car in park. He looked over at me with that "Get out" look on his face.

"So you're really breaking up with me?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him.

"I guess so" He replies shrugging his shoulder.

"Wow" I whisper to myself shaking my head in disbelief. I reach into the backseat for my duffle bag leaving the roses and teddy bear back there. I unlock the door to the car and get out slamming the door behind me. He pulled off immediately, he didn't even wait until I got into the house safely.

A single tear fell from my eye as I walked towards my front door but I quickly wiped it away. I'm not shedding any tears over this nigga. He broke up with me and didn't even think twice about it. I dug around in my bag and unlocked the front door. I kicked off my shoes at the front door then headed straight to the bathroom to shower.

I stripped down and grabbed my scrunchie pulling my hair up into a top knot bun. I looked in the mirror and my once flat stomach was starting to have a little pudge. I touched my stomach and expected it to just be food baby but nope it was firm. I really am pregnant.

I got in the shower and took a hot, long, steamy shower. I wrapped my towel around my body then walked into my bedroom. I grabbed my lotion and started to moisturize my body especially my stomach to prevent stretch marks.

I put on a pair of boy shorts and a tank top then climbed into bed. I grabbed my remote so it could play in the background while I sat here scrolling through twitter.