Tell Somebody

***

I sat down at the kitchen table and ate my breakfast while scrolling through instagram. I saw that Chris posted a picture of my belly I sent him.

I seen that Dave was still online talking shit about Chris and I

I seen that Dave was still online talking shit about Chris and I. Basically ranting on and on about how he'd never fight over me that's dumb as hell thats not why they fought, how he not worried about Chris and he focusing on his music and not these hoes.

I was just getting tired of keep quiet so I decided to go live. "I'm just getting tired of people always talking about me. I look bogus I don't got on any make up but oh well" I say eating a piece of bacon

"I usually don't take to social media and discuss issues but fuck it at this point. How can a person say they chillin every minute but yet I'm still the main topic to their conversations?" I question frowning up my face then eating some of my pancakes. "David keep my name out your mouth honey. Worry about yourself and your career. I'm good over here, we good over here" I say and began reading the comments on the live.

#ThatPart

He miss you that's all

Girl ain't nobody worried about you

Gold digging ass

He's just a jealous ass ex

"All these interviewers asking you questions about me and my current relationship but not ya album that just dropped. What's tea sus?" I chuckle sipping from an invisible glass.

"Also this is my first and last time addressing these gold digging remarks. Before that man knew he wanted to be a rapper we were together. I encouraged him to pursue music because that's what he wanted to do.  We broke up right BEFORE his career took off. If I was gold digging wouldn't I have tried to stay with him?" I ask rhetorically.

"I'm with Chris because of his money? How about I'm with Chris because we've been best friends since 7th grade. Or because he's always encouraging me to pursue my dream or that he's always been there for me when I needed him the most."

"Who you talking to?" Chris ask as he walks into the kitchen.

"I'm on live" I reply to him. "Your plate is right there on the stove" I tell him still eating my food.

Ahhh it's Chris

Why am I shocked that Chris is there like I didn't know they were together

Goals

Y'all so cute

Chris bends down behind me looking over my shoulder at the screen. "Niggas scratched the shit out of my face like a little bitch buts it all good. Pussy ass niggas know not to get caught lacking no more" Chris begins to show off the gash on his chin. "Show tonight in LA, can't wait to see my fans tonight"