New

I grabbed a pair of Mickey Mouse ears off the table and put them on

I grabbed a pair of Mickey Mouse ears off the table and put them on. Music was playing through the speakers. I looked around and there was friends and families of both Chris and I.  Everyone either had on Mickey or Minnie Mouse ears. Minnie if you think the baby is a girl, Mickey if you think its a boy. Chris' PR planned the gender reveal simply because she planned her sister's and it was beautiful and we knew she's somebody we could definitely trust with this information.

Chris should be arriving anytime now, he had an interview.

I had on a black spaghetti dress strapped that made my stomach look huge. "Congratulations you look beautiful girl" My friend Jasmine tells me giving me a hug. "Thanks" I smile.

I walked over to the table where Parish was sitting a long with a few of our other friends and sat down. Parish and I haven't talked as much but I still forgave her. "I just remember seeing the text of her inviting me to the gender reveal and I'm like what the fuck she's actually pregnant" Kahla says with a laugh.

"After today it's no longer a secret" I tell her "I just had to prepare myself for all of Chris' crazed fans"

"When are y'all moving?" Parish asks me.

"Our flight leaves tomorrow. There's literally nothing left at the house I've been living out a suitcase this whole week" I tell her.

I look over and I could see Chris walking in. When he walked in so did a lot of other celebrities. I instantly turned to my group of friends "Don't y'all start fan girling in here" I tell them.

"No promises bitch" Ava laughs staring at the group of people. I

"Can we talk?" Parish asks me. I nod my head and we stand up and walk over to the candy table where no one was.

"How ya been?" I ask her touching her stomach. It was so big, she was about two months ahead of me with her pregnancy.

"I've been good. I miss us, I miss our friendship. Awe haven't talked in a month B" Parish tells me.

"Yeah I know"

"I've been apologizing and I'll keep apologizing. I'm sorry for everything that happened" She replies "I just wanna be back on a clean slate before you leave. You know I love you and I just told Andrew because it came up"

"Parish it's okay, we're good. I'm over it" I tell her with a little laugh. I wasn't going to hold a grudge against her forever I just had no reason to. She told her boyfriend like anybody would do. My issues aren't with her, it's with her little guy friend.

"Are you still my bitch?"

"Yes bitch" I laugh pulling her into a hug. She pecked my cheek "Love ya"

"I love you too bitch" I reply "I'm gonna go over there with Chris" I tell her before I walked over to Chris who was standing in a circle talking with his friends. I squeezed into their circle and stood besides Chris.

"Congratulations" I was told by 6 different people. "Thanks" I tell them.

"Damn Chris where you been hiding her?" Lucci says. "Aye chill out" Chris laughs wrapping a arm around my waist.

"C'mon you gotta get some ears" I tell Chris grabbing his hand pulling him away from his friends. We walked over to the table and he just looked at them. "I'm not putting them on" He laughs.

"Boy you have no choice now choose a pair" I tell him. He grabs the Minnie Mouse ears and puts them on. "Awwn you look adorable" I tease pinching his cheeks. He rolls his eyes and leans down to peck my lips.

We played a few games, ate some food and just had a good time before we were ready to reveal the gender. Chris and I don't know the gender so it'll be just as much as a surprise for us as it would for everyone else.

"I just wanna thank everybody for coming out tonight. You could've been anywhere but you chose to be here" Chris spoke "I also wanna thank y'all for keeping quiet about this for so long. Y'all can go ahead and start posting y'all pictures now"

Joyce handed me the big black balloon and handed Chris the needle. "On the count of 3" My mom says.

The photographer positioned himself in front of us getting ready to take pictures.

"1...2...3!" Everyone counted. Chris popped the balloon then pink confetti fell onto the ground. I was just in shock. Not shocked because it's a girl but because now knowing the gender made everything feel even more real. In a couple more months I'll be a mom.

Chris wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around him and tried my best not to cry but that didn't last long. Chris pulled away from the hug and he was just smiling from ear to ear.

"Ooh that little girl finna be spoiled I already see it" My mom laughs shaking her head giving both Chris and I a hug and kiss. Chris kissed me again this time grabbing my ass. He pulls away from the kiss but keeps his forehead rested on mine. He looks me into my eyes "I love you" He speaks

Wow I really do love him. I knew this for a while but now I'm realizing that I don't know what I'd do if he wasn't in my life.  "I love you more" I reply standing on my tip toes pecking him once more before wiping my lipstick off his mouth with my thumb. Chris and I then went our separate ways to finish mingling around before the night was over. I grabbed my phone to look at the pictures my cousin had taken.

I uploaded the one where he was grabbing my butt while we kissed because it showed off my bump the best. I captioned it "Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see you baby girl👶🏽🎀" I posted the picture to my twitter, my instagram and my snapchat.

After the event we went back to my house to just sit around for a little bit before our flight. The internet was going crazy over the pictures from the gender reveal. A lot of people were shocked. There was comments like

Chris Brown cheated on me. It's all good because I don't mind playing step mom.

Ahhh that baby finna be gorgeous

We knew she was pregnant once her dance videos slowed down

Overall everything was positive. There was a few comments about Dave of course. On how I was a hoe, how I should've stayed with David, how I'm just clout chasing.

When we got home I had changed into a pair of grey sweatpants and a black t shirt. Chris and I was laid out on the couch. I was asleep on top of him as he watched tv on the MacBook.

"Oh my gosh she just kicked" I squeal sitting up. "Feel" I say grabbing his hand. I raise my shirt a little and placed his hand on my stomach moving it around trying to find her feet again. She started kicking again and Chris' face lit up. He was just so amazed and it was cute.

"These 4 months need to fly by" Chris says to me. I smile and lay back down just trying to relax for a little while longer. He wraps one arm around me while massaging my scalp with the other hand. That had me knocked out in two minutes. Before I knew it Chris was waking me up telling me it was time to go.

A/N: I'M LETTING YOU ALL DECIDE THE NAME OF THE BABY SO LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND I MIGHT JUST CHOOSE YOUR NAME.