Stand Your Ground

"He did what?!" Parish exclaims

"He did what?!" Parish exclaims. Her mouth was wide open but with a little smile. "I fucking knew it! Ahhhhh! I knew it!"

"You knew what?"

"That whole "Oh we're just best friends" thing was bullshit"

"But it's not! We're only friends!"

"Lies!" She chuckles "The surprise party was the cake. The studio was the icing and now that kiss just put the final touches on it"

"The surprise party was nothing, it was just a friend being nice. Anyone could've did that"

"It wasn't the fact that he threw the party. It was the interactions throughout the night. You was on his arm all night."

"I was drunk!"

"Oh yeah and I forgot about that. He practically babied you while you was fucking wasted. Made sure you was drinking water. Held your hair back while you threw up, carried you to his car, into the house. Made sure you had some pills and water by your bedside."

"That's what a good friend would do"

"Bitch I was there I could've done it but he didn't give anybody a chance to take control! He was on some boyfriend type shit" Parish laughs. I waited until there was a silence in the room

"That wasn't the first time we kissed" I tell her.

"BITCH WHAT?!?!"

"It was two days after the party. Before he gave me the studio. We was at his house. We was fighting over the remote and then yeah"

"Bianca I can't believe you! Why am I just finding this out?! This man kissed you twice!"

"Well I umm...I kissed him that time"

"AHHHHH! Get you some sus!"This girl is just so extra. She was cheesing from ear to ear. "Oh wait shit bitch you got a nigga" Parish laughs. "Okay okay lemme be serious" Paris says trying to calm herself down

"So umm...do you have feelings for him?" Parish asks raising an eyebrow at me.

"That's the thing, I don't know"

"Oh my god you do" She said with a sigh.

"What? I didn't say that"

"If you didn't like him in that way you would've just said that"

Omg she's right. That's probably something I learned when I was like 10. Whenever you ask somebody anything and they don't yes or no, they reply "Maybe" "I don't know" or "That's not my business to me" The answer is most likely yes because if it's no, why wouldn't they just say it?