Attention

You only show me love when it comes to the music. It's like when I feel lonely that's when you start actin' choosey. I don't wanna keep playin' them games. Cause I feel like I'm losin' I don't wanna keep playin' them games 'Cause I feel like I'm losin? What we doin'?

I sang loudly along with HER as I curled my hair. I had no idea where I was headed but I knew I just didn't want to sit in the house all day emailing people and ordering clothes online.

I sat down on my bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I was only in a grey Calvin Klein sports bra and a matching pair of boy shorts. My little pudge wasn't little anymore it was very noticeable. I snapped a picture of myself and sent it to Chris.

I tossed my phone to the side and looked in my closet for something to wear

I tossed my phone to the side and looked in my closet for something to wear. I put on a tank top and a pair of jeans. I stood in the mirror just staring at my noticeable baby bump. I put on a oversized letterman jacket and buttoned the last couple of buttons.

I grabbed my phone and my purse then headed downstairs. I grabbed my keys off the coffee table then headed outside to my car. I unlocked the door and sat down in the seat. My phone started to ringing, I looked at the caller i.d and it was Parish.

My eyebrow instantly contracted together as I looked at the phone. Why is she calling me?

I accept the call and clicked speaker as I pulled out the driveway.

"Hey bitch whatchu doing?" She greets me as if everything was all good. I wanted to spazz out on her, but I decided to just play it cool.

"Nothing just left out the house" I reply turning up the radio slightly.

"Oh okay. We should go get food later on today" Parish states and I scrunch up my face.

"Yeah sure just text me where I'm driving right now"

I tell her rolling my eyes. Is she really just gonna talk on the phone with me like everything is all good. I'm just as fake because I'm going along with her.

I parked in the parking lot of the mall and I grabbed my purse. I rubbed some lip gloss on my lips and then got out the car. I felt my phone vibrate in my hand I looked at and it was Chris.

damn ma😍 i miss you
Delivered 4:11pm

I smiled to myself and quickly typed back "I miss you too, wyd" He's been gone for about three weeks now for interviews and shows around the country for a while now. I just know he hasn't been sitting down. I've been seeing all the interviews on youtube and clips from the shows on instagram.

omw to the breakfast club, how you doing?
Delivered 4:12pm

omw to the breakfast club, how you doing?Delivered 4:12pm