Rather Be

My eyes parted slowly and I could hear a light snore coming from the left of me, then I remembered who it was. I look over to see Chris laying down beside me on his stomach. I sit up and run my fingers through my hair. I slowly climb out the bed cause I didn't want to wake Chris.

I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower before closing the door behind me. I took a really quick shower and brushed my teeth. While I was brushing my teeth I noticed a few deep red hickeys on my neck fuck Chris! What the hell!

I'll have to cover that with make up. I went back into the bedroom holding my towel up. I put back on the boxers and t shirt.

I walk over to the bed and the straddle Chris' back. I lean down and kiss his neck over and over again. He groans and lays his head in the other direction. "Wake up" I sing into his ear.

"It's almost 12 wake yo ass up" I say no longer trying to be cute. I just sat there tracing his back tattoos. He rolls over causing me to fall to the side. He pulls the covers over his body a little more and lays on his back. I got a text from David telling me he was coming over once he left his mom's house. I had to get home and pretend like I've been there all day.

I got out of the bed and grabbed my sweatpants that were on the floor. I pulled them on over the boxers. Chris ass finally started to wake up. He stretched his body and then sat up "You leaving me already?

"Yeah I forgot the cable guy is coming to fix my connection" I lie. I don't even know why I lied.

He just looks at me with that 'really nigga' look and just laughs "That's the best you could come up with?"

"Shut up" I reply with a chuckle rolling my eyes. I put my t shirt,panties and bra that was on the floor in his dirty clothes hamper.

"Are you coming to the family dinner tonight?" I asked him and he shrugs his shoulders, "I'll prolly slide for a minute." I started walking over to door

"You gone?" He asks and I nod my head.

"You gon leave before kissing this?"

I laugh and roll my eyes walking over to him

I laugh and roll my eyes walking over to him. I leaned down and kissed him. After I kissed him I knew that I didn't want to go. I knew I could at least get away with a couple more hours with him. This is my last time ever being able to just pretend like I'm with him so I'm just going to enjoy it a little while longer.

"Actually, I'm gonna stay with you a little while longer" I reply taking back off the sweatpants sitting it on the chair. I text David letting him know I was at my mom's house.

Chris smiles and then wraps his arms around me pulling me down next to him. "I knew you couldn't say no to this" He say leaving wet sloppy kisses all over my face while tickling my sides.

"Stop" I laugh pushing him off me. He pecks my lips and then climbs out the bed going into the bathroom. I sat up against the headboard and turned on the tv. Shortly afterwards he comes back into the room. He laid down in between my legs and we laid there watching tv for a little bit.