SOS

I didn't sleep

I didn't sleep. I couldn't sleep. So many thoughts were running through my head.

Who was he on the phone with?

Was he going to another girls house?

Is he cheating on me?

I know you're probably thinking "bitch you have some nerve."

Well bitch oh the fuck well. Fight me.

Two wrongs, don't make a right.

I heard his keys at the door and I instantly was even more mad than I was before. I looked at the time and it 8:21 in the morning.

5 hours.

He's been gone for fucking five hours.

He walked in the door and he instantly looked over at me then looked away. I watched as he closed the door and then locked it.

"Where did you go?" I ask him. He didn't respond he just walked into the kitchen. I got up from the couch and followed behind him.

"Where the fuck did you go David?!" I yell.

"Didn't I tell you to go home?" He replies opening a bottle of water and took a sip from the bottle. I slapped the bottle out of his hand and the water spilled everywhere. "Where did you go!?"

"To mind my business"

I wasn't one of those girls to hit her boyfriend, but bitchhhh I was ready to fight. I started to feel his pockets trying to find his phone. But he kept pushing me away. "Lemme see your phone"

"No. For what?"

"Give me the damn phone David!" I shout reaching for the phone that was in his pocket.

"No!"

"Are you cheating on me?!" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Are you cheating on me?" He retorts. We just stared at each other and I could feel my eyes begin to water.

I was crying because I know he went out and cheated and I couldn't be mad because I cheated too.

"Who is she?" I ask wiping the tears that escaped my eyes.

"I'm not finna do this with you" He shakes his head walking over to the counter to grab some paper towels to clean up the water. "You're always tryna cry yourself out of some shit"

You're damn right.

"Just tell me who she is. I won't be mad." My voice croaks.

"Bianca man ain't nobody cheat on yo lil ass. Shut up"

"Well where were you?"

"I needed some air."

"For five hours?" I ask. How stupid did he think I am? "Lemme see your phone"