Friends, How Many of us Have Them?

I pulled up my leggings a little before ringing the doorbell

I pulled up my leggings a little before ringing the doorbell. I held my purse in my hands locking around at the nice suburban neighborhood that he lived in. Chris' house was much bigger than I expected it to.

I could see a figure approaching the door through the glass panel. The door unlocked and there stood a shirtless Chris with a body full of tattoos. My eyes widen,

"When did this happen?!" I exclaim welcoming myself into his house. I knew he had a lot of tattoos, I could see it through his wife beaters and plain white tees but this is the first time I'm actually seeing it for real. He looked really nice, like really nice.

I traced over the tattoos with the tips of my nails.

"This looks really good" I coo

"Thanks. I'll do your first tat for you for free" Chris says walking over to the couch.

"You do tattoos?" I reply in shock.

Who in the hell would trust Chris to do their tattoos? He's a bomb ass artist, yeah I'll give him that, but he plays too much.

"Yeah I'm raw as hell. What kind of tat you want?" Chris asks as I sit down on the other side of the couch "You still want that sternum tattoo?"

"Yeah but you aren't finna do it. You not looking at my goodies for some hours" I laugh kicking off my shoes.

"Wouldn't you rather it be me than some random ass dude"

"No, no I wouldn't" I laughed shaking my head at him.

"Whatever, we got about another hour before we gotta go get your gift" Chris tells me turning on the tv laying on the couch putting his feet on my lap.

"What is it?" I ask pushing his feet off me. I don't do feet.

"You'll see in a lil while. We'll go when this over" He tells me. I look at the tv and he was watching Get Rich or Die Trying. I just got on my phone and started scrolling through Twitter to let the time pass by.

It felt like I was sitting here for forever texting back and forth with my friends. I knew it had been longer than an hour, that movie probably had just come on when I got here.

"Come on we're gonna be late" I said reaching over to grab the remote for the other side of the couch. He grabs my arm stopping me.

"I got 10 minutes left in the episode you can wait" Chris replies with his eyes still glued to the tv. He lets my arm go and proceeds to grab the remote. I turn off the tv and get up to put the remote on the tv stand.

"Ay man what the fuck" Chris says getting up and he tries to grab the remote from my hand.

"No we gotta go" I say trying to keep him from grabbing it. We were literally wrestling for the remote. It falls from my hand and he goes to grab it but I push him to the side and he falls. I dive on the floor to grab it, just being extra as hell. Now we were on the floor wrestling and rolling around for the remote.