Dance Battle (w.s)

"Ok, so here we are with Disney Mouseketeers", the group of kids cheered as the reporter mentioned their name.

"Ok, so the first question I have for you guys are, who are the couples in Club Mickey Mouse", the reporter asks the teens. Everyone except for Y/N and Will took a step back.

"It's Y/N and Will", Reagen exclaims.

"They are so cute it makes me sick", Jenna says pretending to faint into Ky's arms.

Y/N chuckled softly at her friends reactions. Will did the classic move and fake yawned to wrap his arm around her shoulder and pull her closer to him.

"Smooth Will, real smooth", Ky exclaims.

"Ok, so since we are talking about Will and Y/N, you guys are dancers, right?" The reporter asks the young couple.

"Yes we are", the teens answer at the same time. Will kissed her cheek, and Y/N tried to stop her blush.

"Ohh, my gosh, you guys are so cute", Brianna cooes.

"Ok, so let me ask the rest of the mouseketeers, who is the better dancer", the reporter asks the teens. Will and Y/N stepped away from each other.

"Y/N, I love you but I think Will is the better dancer", Jenna says walking over to Will.

"Jenna, how could you", Y/N says with fake sadness.

"Don't worry babe, I'm here for you. I think you're better than Will by a 100", Reagan says walking over to Y/N and hugging her. Y/N hugs her back.

"Thanks babygirl", Y/N exclaims.

"Well I'm sorry Will but I think Y/N is the better dancer", Ky states walking over to the petite girl. She hugged him in thanks and smirked at her boyfriend.

"Oooh, looks like we have some traitors", the reporter says, which caused all the teens to laugh.

"Okay Gabe, your turn", The reporter says.

"I say it's Will", Gabe says walking over to Will.

"Yeah, because I don't want to get in between you and Will's bromance", Y/N says sarcastically. The two boys bro hugged and then glared at Y/N.

"And then there were three, Leanne, Brianna, and Sean. Take your pick", the reporter says like a game host.

"I chose Y/N", Leanne states walking over to me.

"You were always my favorite Leanne", Y/N whispered into her ear.

"Hurtful", Reagan and Ky say at the same time.

"Ok, I choose my boy Big Will", Sean says walking over to Will.

"Thanks dude", Will says doing a handshake with Sean.

"Ok, Brianna your left", the reporter announces.

"This is a hard decision so I'm gonna need to see you guys to dance for me to chose", Brianna explains.

"Ok, can I get some music", Y/N says. Reagan pulled out her phone and started playing TRNDSTTR.

(This is the dance you did)

When Y/N finished everybody started cheering. She took a playful bow.

"Ok Will, your up", Sean said patting the African-American boy's back.

"Yeah, let's just give it to Y/N, she's the better dancer", Will says pouting a bit.

"Awe baby", Y/N says walking over and hugging him.

"I love you", Will whispers into her ear. This was their first I love you.

"I love you too", Y/N says giving him a quick kiss and hugging him again.

"You heard it here first, the first 'I love yous' from the two love birds of Club Mickey Mouse", the reporter says to the camera. Everyone laughs and continues on with the interview.

(If you can tell me the tv reference I used, I'll make you a personal imagine. First person to guess wins)