what i got for christmas 2017 (s.c.l) ft. (g.d.g)

"what's up guys it's yo gurl y/n and today i'm here with my boyfriend sean lew." y/n says as sean comes into the camera view.

"hello my name is sean lew. follow me on instagram at sean-" he was cut off by y/n.

"you can plug at the end of the video. this is why i don't let logan in this house." y/n says skating her head.

      "is my hair good, my braids feel crooked

"is my hair good, my braids feel crooked." y/n says to her boyfriend as she plays around with the ends of her two dutch braids.

"they look fine babe." sean says kissing her cheek causing y/n to smirk at the camera.

" sean says kissing her cheek causing y/n to smirk at the camera

"ok guys sorry about that. so today we are going to be showing you what we got for christmas. to figure out who shares their gifts first we are going to be doing rock, paper, scissors." y/n says as she turns t sean with her fist over her palm.

"is it best two out of three?" sean asks as he puts his fist over his palm.

"no, whoever loses this round has to go first." y/n explains as sean nods.

"rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" the two teens yell. y/n had scissors as sean had paper.

"ok seany boi you're going first." y/n exclaims whiles laughing.

"ok, so my gifts aren't sorted in any particular order. i'm going to show you in the order of which item is closest." sean explains as he picks up his first item.

      "so first this pretty lady next to me got me a yellow coca-cola hoodie." sean says kissing her cheek and showing the camera the hoodie.

" sean says kissing her cheek and showing the camera the hoodie