When December Comes (g.d.g)

3rd.

      "Ok guys so as you know you're going to be performing for the Disney Holiday Special. We have the routine done but we need spice. Any ideas?" Todrick asks as the nine teens took a seat on the studio floor. Y/N and Gabe sat close with each other per usual.

      "Why don't we have Y/N do an aerial when Gabe does his flip." Regan suggests causing Y/N to jump in.

      "I'm going to have a skirt on stupid." Y/N says nudging Raegan jokingly.

     "You can just wear shorts under. Simple." Jenna adds.

"I like how you girls think. Y/N you'll be doing an aerial so we'll work that into the choreography." Todrik says smiling as everyone cheers and Y/N groans.

"Please Y/N for me." Gabe pouts giving Y/N the puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah Y/N do it for Gabe." Will says mockingly causing everyone to laugh as Y/N slaps him upside his head.

"Fine I'll do it. Is that enough spice Todrik." Y/N says looking at the older man.

"We need something else to top it all off. You know to get the crowd going wild." Todrik says using hand gestures. Ky shoots up from his spot on the ground.

      "I got a great idea!" Ky says jumping up and down repeating his sentence over and over again.

      "Well what is it?" Sean asks the younger red head boy.

       "How about when we end the dance Regan holds up a mistletoe and then the boy twirls the girl and dips her and they kiss." Ky explains clapping when he says kiss he claps his hands.

      "That's a great idea but who would do that kiss?" Todrick asks smirking.

"How about Sean and Leanne?" Y/N asks everybody shook their head no.

"Sean and Brianna?" Gabe asks causing everyone to laugh whiles Brianna and Sean's eyes go wide.

"no, no, no, no!" Brianna and Sean exclaim in unison. Gabe and Y/N kept naming out couples excluding themselves from the list. What they didn't realize was that the rest of the mouseketeers were smirking at them as they talk. Then Ky clears his throat causing Y/N and Gabe and to stop talking.

"Why are you guys staring at us like that?" Gabe asks totally oblivious to what was going on. Y/N on the other hand realized what was going on and we eyes went wide.

"Wait, wait, wait. You wanted me and Gabe to kiss under the mistletoe?!" Y/N screams standing up.

"What?!" Gabe screams with a voice crack causing everyone to laugh at him.

"It's not that funny." Gabe says crossing his arms as everyone continues laughing. Even Todrick was laughing loudly.

"Aw, don't worry Gabe I found it adorable." Y/N says kissing his cheek as Gabe smiles and wraps his arm around her shoulder. Everyone stops laughing and start smirking at the two teens again.

"That meant nothing." Y/N says as she plays with the hem of her over sized champion hoodie.

"So it's settled. Y/N is doing an aerial and Y/N and Gabe are kissing. Who wants lunch?" Todrick says as everyone cheers. Everyone follows after Todrick out of the studio until he stops walking.

"Gabe and Y/N, you guys are staying here. We'll bring you food later." Todrick says pushing the teens back into the studio before leaving with the rest of the mouseketeers.

"Ok then. Let's get to work." Gabe says as Y/N nods and they go to the middle of the studio floor to work out their routine.

"Ok so this is the part where i spin you and dip you." Gabe says as he spins Y/N and dips her and then as they went in for a kiss Y/N started laughing which causes Gabe to groan and stand her up.

"I'm sorry ok. I just can't take this seriously. I mean I'm going to be kissing my be-" Y/N was cut off by Gabe smashing his lips onto hers. Y/N wraps her arms around his neck as he moves his arms to wrap around her waist. The two continue kissing until it becomes a small make-out session. When they pull apart they just look at each other in shock.

"Wow." They whisper in unison, they kept their gaze locked on each other. They then pull apart from their position, only to hear loud applause. The mouseketeers returned from lunch.

"That was amazing. That's the type of chemistry we need for the performance. Good acting guys, it looks like you actually enjoyed it!" Todrick exclaims clapping louder than everyone else.

"I'm sorry Gabe." Y/N whispers before running out of the studio. She just had a make-out session with her best friend, and he has a girlfriend.

"Y/N, wait!" Gabe calls but she just keeps running with Brianna following after her. He slides down the wall putting his head in his arms as Will comes over to comfort him.

a/n congratulations to gabe and autumn i hope their relationship lasts long. this imagine is also the first imagine in the holiday series. yes christmas passed but i want to make up for not posting in awhile