#Gaycee (j.p.)

*the characters are 17-18*

3rd.

"Josh I'm bored!" Y/N exclaims as she lay on the lap of her boyfriend. He looks down at her briefly and then he goes back onto his phone.

"What's so important on your phone that you won't talk to me." Y/N asks him slightly annoyed. Y/N got off his lap and checked his phone which he tilted away from me. Y/N groans as she gets up to go to their shared room. She grabbed her iPhone from the nightstand and enters the FaceTime application. The phone rings before Kaycee's face pops up on the screen.

"Kaycee, I'm bored!" Y/N whined dragging out the 'e' in Kaycee. Kaycee giggled from the other side.

"It's not funny K, I really have nothing to do." Y/N whines again causing her best friend to laugh even louder. Y/N watched as Kaycee got up from her spot in her bed and walked out of her room. Kaycee then faces the camera again.

"Ok talk." Kaycee demands.

"Josh hasn't talked to me all morning. It's getting kind of annoying. What did I do?" Y/N rants taking a deep breath after.

"Awww, poor baby. You can come over to my house. I'm always here for you." Kaycee cooes. Y/N rolls her eyes at the girl on her phone screen.

"And be a third wheel to the cutest couple ever that it makes me sick, no thanks." Y/N states sassily. Kaycee rolls her eyes playfully at her best friend.

"Sometimes, I don't know what I'd do with you L/N." Kaycee states shaking her head.

"The feeling's mutual Rice." Y/N says mocking her friends movements.

"Babe, where are you?" A faint voice calls from behind Kaycee.

"Speaking of the devil." Y/N murmurs causing Kaycee to laugh.

"Shut up!" Kaycee exclaims as she walks back into her room. She then snuggles into the chest of Gabe. Gabe then wraps his arm around her waist as he continues his video game.

"Who are you talking to?" Gabe asks looking into Kaycee's screen. He then sucks his teeth when h sees Y/N's face.

"Oh that girl." Gabe says bluntly causing Kaycee to slap him hard on his chest and for Y/N to flip him off. All three teens laugh at their inside joke.

Gabe then gets off the bed to who knows where and Kaycee focuses back on Y/N.

"Since Josh is ignoring me, wanna go out?"
Y/N asks pleadingly.

"Mmhmm." Kaycee answers but it comes out as a moan. This causes Y/N to smirk.

"I'll leave you guys to your little problem." Y/N says as her smirk grows wider.

"Shut up. Bye love!" Kaycee says to the camera.

"Bye babe, use protection I'm not ready to be the godmother of little Gaycees." Y/N jokes whiles waving. Kaycee laughs and ends the call.

"Ok so what do you wanna do?" Josh asks as he walks into the room.

"Oh now you wanna talk?" Y/N asks sassily. She rolls her eyes and turns on her side. Josh sighs heavily and hops onto the bed and drags her so she is sitting up.

        "I'm sorry. I'll give you all my attention now."?Josh apologizes and placed a soft kiss on the shorter girls lips. When he pulls away Y/N smiles.

"I forgive you, now let's go walk in on Gabe and Kaycee whiles they do you know what." Y/N instructs as the young couple walk to their Tesla and play rock, paper, scissor whiles the car is on auto pilot.

*****after they walk in on Kaycee and Gabe*****

"I can't believe you guys did that!" Kaycee exclaims walking into the living room whiles pulling her hair into a ponytail.

"I can." Gabe says bluntly following after Kaycee.

"This what happens when me and Josh ship a couple so hard. #Gaycee." Y/N states whiles doing the hashtag sign.

"Mmmm, Gabe. Right there, mmmm!" Josh says in a high pitched voice mocking Kaycee's moans. Kaycee shakes her head in embarrassment and buries her head into her hands.

"You like that Kayce. Mmm, just like that babygirl." Y/N exclaims mocking Gabe's groans, causing Gabe to laugh sarcastically and glare at her.

"We'll walk in you guys when you do it." Kaycee says with Gabe humming in agreement. Y/N and Josh look at each other and burst into laughter.

"We decided to do it when we get married, and that's not for a long time. So good luck remembering you great plan of revenge." Y/N explains as Josh kisses her cheek.

"You guys wanna go to the mall?" Kaycee asks.

"Yes!" Y/N exclaims linking arms with Kaycee. The girls walked out of the house with the boys following behind them. When they got to the mall the boys went to footlocker whiles the girls went to Forever 21.

         "So how is Gabe when you guys 'do it'." Y/N whispers as they look through crop tops. Kaycee starts blushing profusely.

        "Shut up Y/N." She says embarrassed.

        "So he's good, I love you two together. #Gaycee!" Y/N squeals in excitement before pulling Kaycee to the dressing rooms.