Blamed (g.d.g)

*The characters are 17-18 in this imagine*

3rd.

    Anything bad that happens to Gabe, Y/N was blamed.

Gabe gets distracted during dance, Y/N's fault

Gabe misses a boysquad hangout, Y/N's fault

Gati or Gaycee never happening, Y/N's fault

Gabe cheating, Y/N's fault

So here she is. Sitting in her couch reading the book 'Air' by Ryan Gattis, whiles shoving ice cream down her throat. Tears sliding down her soft cheeks as hate Messages come rushing into her DMs like a wave.

Ding. Dong.

Y/N, got out of her position to open the door. She put a cropped Immabeast hoodie over her sports bra as she neared the door. When she opened it she found Maddie, Genneya, Bailey, and Charlize, standing there with goodies and pizza.

"We are so sorry, you shouldn't be going through this", Maddie whispers softly.

Seeing her friends bring back memories of him and her.

- f l a s h b a c k -

Y/N was laying on her bed editing her dance video that she recently did with Sean, when the door bell rings. She closes her laptop and walks down the stairs and opens the door. There was Gabe standing there with  pizza and candy.

"Delivery for my princessa", he says cheekily. Y/N smiles at him as she moved over so he could walk in. She closed the door to face Gabe who was setting the food on the table and sitting on the couch. Y/N walked over to him and sat on his lap facing him.

"What brings you here today, my Filipino prince", she asks him as she plays with his hair.

"Well, I wanted to see the beautiful love of my life, before I leave for my trip", Gabe answers stroking Y/N's cheek with his thumb softly. Y/N looked down as she blushed.

"Chin up princess, or the crown will slip", Gabe says raising the shorter girl's chin.

"You are so cheesy, Gabe De Guzman", Y/N says giggling softly.

"But you love me for that", Gabe smirks.

"That I do", Y/N answers. Gabe pulls her closer so that she's straddling his waist. She wrapped her arms around him.

"I'm gonna love you forever", Gabe whispers in
Y/N's ear rubbing her sides, sending chills down her spine.

      He then moved his head so he was facing her. Pulled her closer if that was even possible, and leaned in to kiss her. Out of instinct Y/N happily kissed back. The kisses went from passionate to heated and soon became a makeout session. Gabe then grabbed Y/N's hips and moving them against his, causing Y/N to moan softly.

Y/N stopped his actions as they began to kiss again. She tugs at his hair which causes him to groan in her mouth. Gabe begins grinding her hips on his again. Y/N mans a little louder this time, but stops his action. She then pulls away from the kiss, Gabe keeps bringing her in to another one.

"Gabe *kiss* we *kiss* need to *kiss* eat",
Y/N states trying to pull away. Soon Gabe stops and looks at her.

"Can we put you on the menu", Gabe smirks pressing her hips down and moving them against his.

"F*ck", Y/N moans loudly causing Gabe's smirk to grow.

"We can do it when you get back", Y/N says getting off of him to go grab plates.

"Why not now", Gabe whines as you put the pizza's on the plates and opening up a bag of kit kat bites.

"Because when you get back, I'll owe you and I'll be welcoming you back", Y/N states smartly.

"I love how your so smart, even when your talking dirty", Gabe says kissing the girls neck softly as she sat down with her plate and pizza. Y/N giggled and turned on the tv and put on Spider-Man: Homecoming.

"I love you", Y/N says snuggling up to him.

"I love you too", he says kissing her head and watching the movie.

- e n d o f f l a s h b a c k -

"I didn't cheat", Y/N says tears streaming down her cheek as she let the girls in.

"We know you didn't. He cheated on you with Jenna", Charlize says pulling her friend in for a hug.

"But everybody says that it's my fault. That if I was a better girlfriend he wouldn't have cheated", Y/N says grabbing a twix bar and laying her head on Maddie's lap as Maddie stroked her hair.

"You are not to be blamed here. He cheated, not you", Bailey says pulling me up and wiping away my tears.

"In fact, the next time I see him, I'm going to hurt him so badly", Genneya plots as she pounded her fist into her hand.

"Come on, let's get you dressed. And let's go to dance", Charlize announces bringing Y/N to her feet.

"But they all hate me", Y/N complained.

"But Janelle and Will don't, and they want you there", Bailey says dragging the girl upstairs to her room with the other girls following behind.

Y/N's fault.

Y/N's fault.

Y/N's fault.

Everything was Y/N's fault.

Maybe that's why she loses everybody she loves.

Maybe her parents killed themselves because they hate her.

Maybe she wasn't good enough of a girlfriend to Gabe.

Maybe she deserved to be lonely.

So here she is. You have now witnessed Y/N being swallowed in a hole of blame.

Part 2?