Suprise (s.c.l)

Y/N.

The boysquad was hanging out at the Fire & Ice cafeteria. It was basically like a hang out for teens. Me and Sean walked inside the local building to be greeted by hugs and high fives.

"Ok so now that we're all here, let's take our seats", Josh announces. I was gonna sit next to Sean when he said he wanted to sit next to Julian. I happily obliged because I try to be the girlfriend who doesn't keep my boyfriend away from his friends.

"I'll just sit with Kenneth, Gabe, and Will", I told him as I got up. He only nodded and started a conversation with Julian and Josh. I walked over to the other boys.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Miss Y/N L/N", Gabe states as I sat down.

"Nice to see you too, Gabriel", I smirk at him. He only glared at me and we all broke into laughter.

"What aren't you with your boyfriend", Will asked resting his head in his palms as he turned to look at me.

"Well Big Will, my boyfriend wanted to spend time with his best friends so I let him have his space", I answer taking Will's hat and putting it on.

"This is why I don't have a girlfriend, because I'm waiting for someone who's as respectful as Y/N", Kenneth says. This caused all the boys to chuckle.

"Why thank you, Mr. San Jose", I say flipping my hair.

"Ok important question, what are we ordering", Gabe asks scrolling through the virtual menu. This place is so high tech.

"I want Pizza", Will says.

"I want Pizza too", Kenneth says.

"Ok so, do you want it too Y/N", Gabe says looking at me.

"No thank you, I'll have a grilled chicken salad", I answer. He types the order into the tablet.

"And milkshakes", Kenneth squeals like a toddler. Me and Will have each other a look.

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, its better than yours, damn right its better than yours, I can teach you, but I have to charge", me and Will started singing, which caused Gabe and Kenneth to laugh.

"Chocolate right", Gabe asked. We all nodded and he typed it into the tablet.

"Let's get tater tots too, and do it Andi Mack style", I exclaim which earns me a high five from all the boys.

A f t e r f o o d c o m e s

"Ok, so Y/N. Are you still mad that Gabe and Will made Club Mickey Mouse and not you", Kenneth asks me.

"I decided to accept fate and look for better opportunities. I'm happy for you two", I answer. The boys laughed and we continued eating.

"Y/N, you haven't talked to Sean for the past hour. Are you guys ok", Will asks with food in his mouth.

"Dude", Gabe exclaims slapping him. I laugh along with Kenneth.

"Well, now that you've mentioned it he's been really distant the past month. I've been trying to give him space", I answer truthfully.

"Well maybe you should talk to him", Josh says walking over to us and sitting down stealing my tater tot.

"Hello to you too, Weekday. And I will", I say getting up and walking over to Sean.

"Hey Sean can we talk alone", I say interrupting his conversation with Julian.

"Umm Yeah", He answers as we walk outside.

"What's up", he asks rocking back and forth on his feet.

"Well, it's that you've been really distant. I wanted to know if everything is ok", I say looking at him.

"Actually, Y/N I think we should break up", Sean says quickly.

"Why", I whimpered. After two years he wants to break it.

"Well I met someone else", Sean trails off.

"And you realized she's the one you want", I finished for him sadly.

"Yeah, I'm sorry", Sean apologizes.

"No it's totally fine, things happen. But tell me, who is this girl", I question looking at him.

"It's Lexi, Lexi Drew", Sean says confidently. Lexi.

"Well I'm happy for you", I say on the verge of tears but I held my tears back.

"Thanks", he answers quietly.

We both walked in and took our seats.

"So, what did he say", Will inquires.

"You'll find out", I say smiling sadly.

10 m i n u t e s l a t e r

Sean walked over to me and the rest of Boysquad plus Julian with a blonde haired girl.

"Guys I'd like you to meet my girlfriend", Sean says smiling and pulling the girl closer to him. Tears streamed down my face slowly.

"Girlfriend?" All the boys exclaim confused looking at me.

"Surprise", I whisper whiles tearing more and doing the jazz hands.