PDA (j.d.g)

Y/N.

The gang was hanging out in me and Julian's apartment for a movie night since it's raining outside. Everybody is waiting for us downstairs as me and Julian change into fresh clothes. Julian finishes dressing up and walks over to me. Wrapping his arms around my waist as I take off my makeup.

"I don't even get why you wear makeup. You're already beautiful." He mumbles in your neck.

"It's an art for me. Let me enjoy it." Was all I say as I throw away the makeup wipes. I bent down putting on my socks when I feel someone grab my bum. I gasp as I stood up and glared at Julian. He just smirked back and licked his lips.

"Not now J." I state as I walk to the door. Suddenly, I feel Julian turn me and pin me against the wall.

"Come on babygirl. Don't you want to be alone for once. Like a dinner and watching the sunset. Not babysitting the lunatics we call our friends." Julian inquired as he rubs his hands up and down my sides.

"Julian, no." I answer firmly glaring at him. I try getting out of his grip but he wouldn't let me.

"One kiss is all I ask." He says smiling. I purse my lips and gave in. Without hesitation Julian smashes his lips on my mine. His arms snake around my waist as my hands made their way to his hair. Tugging it softly every now and then.

"Hey hurry up in there. You have guests." Bailey shouts from the other side of the door. You pull away from the kiss opening the door and walking out. You heard Julian groan as he followed in pursuit.

"Someone was trying to get some." Bailey sings into your ear as you guys walk down the stairs.

"Shut up Sok. I could say the same thing about you and Kenneth last week!" I exclaim winking at her which causes her to stop singing and blush madly. She walks away to sit next to Kenneth.

"Finally your here, Gabe start the movie." Will exclaims. Gabe nods moving away from Kaycee to the DVR. He presses play and then moves back to wrap his arm around Kaycee pulling her close. Causing Kaycee to snuggle into him.

"Awe, #gaycee!" I squeal causing the younger teens to blush. I sat down on one of the couches next to Sean. Julian came and sat next to me. He pulled me closer and hugged as he watched the movie. Giving me occasional pecks on the lips here and there.

"Can you guys stop with the PDA!" Sean exclaims causing everyone to turn to us.

"You're just mad that Sulian never happened." I reply smirking at him, causing everybody to 'oooh'

"I'm not gay!" Sean exclaims causing everyone but him to laugh.

"I'm not gay," I say mocking him, "keep telling yourself that hun." I say turning away from him and putting my attention on the movie. Everybody else turned too.

"Why are we watching high school musical again?" Kenneth asks as we watch Gabriela walk down the halls as she sings.

"I don't even know." Will says still watching the scene.

Julian then kisses me again and I tug on his hair causing him to groan in my mouth. I pull away from him and smile.

"You guys need to stop with the PDA!" Sean screeches. We all laugh at him again.

"Yo man, shut up and get a girlfriend." Julian says annoyed.

"You're just mad you didn't get some." Sean states causing everybody except them two to laugh and instead of watching the movie we watched Julian and Sean argue back and forth about the amount of PDA me and Julian were doing.

Does this even make sense, I just needed to update.😂

Who should I do my next imagine on? And what would it be about?

Comment it ill try to do it. Pls Vote that will mean a lot to me.