Anxiety Attack (k.s.j.)

Bruno above^^^^^^

Y/N.

         I sat down on the fluffy rug of my apartment living room. I watched intently as Sesame Street played on the television. After being accused of cheating, Kenneth breaking up with me, and losing all my friends, this is my only happiness. That's just sad.

         "Da da da da, da da da da, Elmo's worl-." I turned off the T.V before the song continued. I got up from the rug and sat on the couch. Me and Kenneth's puppy, Bruno, ran over and laid on my lap. I softly scratched his back. Thinking back to when I lost everybody I really loved.

flashback.(told in 3rd person)

         Y/N was practicing her pirouettes when a boy walked into the studio.

        "I'm sorry but this studio is reserved for me and my friends." Y/N exclaims clearly annoyed that the boy didn't read the sign on the door. The taller boy just smirks before he started doing his stretches.

        "Seriously, can you just leave. I will call Will or Janelle." Y/N says impatiently. The boys stops mid dance to glare at Y/N.

        "Do you ever shut up." He says rudely.

        "Just leave and no one gets in trouble." Y/N says trying to sound as reasonable as possible. The boy pushes Y/N against the wall harshly. He pins her arms against the wall with a lot of force causing bruises to form. Little did she they know, Y/N's friends walked in.

          "Y/N, you said you wouldn't cheat." Kenneth says sadly.

          "You said that you wouldn't hurt him like Kayla ." Sean says shaking his head.

           "No guys you don't understand. He came on-." Y/N was cut of by Big Will sucking his teeth and Tati talking.

          "Don't just, just go. You are no friend of ours." Tati says grabbing Y/N's bag and throwing it at her. Y/N looks at Kenneth who just looks away and then she walks away with tears streaming down her face.

         Their 5 year relationship down the drain like that.

end of flashback.

       "Do you miss him Bruno." I ask my dog as he licks my face. I giggle softly at his actions.

       "Yeah me too. At least I have you my little prince." I say putting him on the floor and playing around with him.

Kaycee.

Kenneth was stressing out big time. He couldn't get a move for a competition we were doing and he doesn't look well.

       "Kenneth are you ok." I asked worridley as Kenneth slides down the wall hugging his knees. I screamed for help. Janelle and the rest ran into the room worriedly.

       "What's going on Kaycee. Is Kenny ok?" Janelle asks anxiously. I shake my head.

       "I think he's having an anxiety attack." Sean says as he watches Kenneth racks back and forth crying.

        "His breaths are getting shallower. Who knows how to calm him down?" Tati asks the group. Everybody shook their heads. I then realize that only one person knows how to calm him.

       "Gabe, call Y/N!" I exclaim. Everybody looks at me like I'm a mad woman.

       "Are you crazy. We are not friends with her. She's not seeing Kenny after what she did." Josh states rolling her eyes at the memory.

        "She's the only one that actually knows how to calm Kenny down. Call her!" Kaycee exclaims frustrated.

        "Ok, I'll be right on it. Calm down." Gabe says walking out of the studio to call Y/N.

Y/N.

Me and Bruno were eating Greek yogurt. I was eating it with a bowl and spoon whiles he was eating it from his food bowl. We were looking new apartments.

"Bruno, this place has a lot of restaurants near and they allow pets." I say as we scroll through the computer screen he looks up from his bowl and barks.

"You right, they need to have a mall close by. Good thinking." I reply rubbing his head. Soon I get a call from my Alexa machine.

"Alexa, pick up the call." I say as I grab me and Bruno's bowls and take them to the sink.

3rd.
"Hello Y/N." Gabe says from the other line.

"Hey Gabe. What's up." Y/N says unsure of the situation.

"Umm, Kenny is having an anxiety attack. Kaycee says your the only one that can calm him down." Gabe says nervously. Y/N immediately rushes to her car. Kissing Bruno's head and locking the door before she left.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes tops." Y/N replies as she pulls out of the driveway.

"Thank goodness. Bye." Gabe says in relief as he ends the call.

Once Y/N gets to immaspace she quickly ran into the studio and over to Kenneth. Everybody watched her intently wondering what she was gonna do.

"Ok can someone get me a bottle of water or juice." Y/N demands. Julian, Josh, and Tahani all scurry to find the liquid.

"Ok Kenny. It's me ok. Now look at me in the eyes like it's just me and you in the room." Y/N says softly as she gently grabs his chin and lifts his head up, kissing his cheek softly. Tahani taps her in the shoulder and gives her the bottle of water. Y/N smiles softly at her which she returned.

Y/N takes a huge sip of the water and swishes it around in her mouth and smiles at Kenneth who is watching her. She then spits the water back into the bottle and covers it offering it to him.

"That's f*cking disgusting." Kenneth says calmed down and chuckling slightly. Y/N ruffles his hair and gets up.

"Thank you, so much. I hope to see you in the studio soon." Janelle says hugging the teen girl.

"No problem. Just umm make sure he gets some fluid every 5 minutes and don't ask him so many questions, and don't let him dance over 10 minutes with out a 2-3 minute break for an hour. And he should be fine." Y/N says pulling away and smiling one last time. She then turns around to throw the water bottle away. She waved goodbye again before walking out of the studio and driving home.

"Hey Bruno, Baby." She says as she enters the house. The dog races off the couch to hug its owner. He barked.

"Yeah no. Kenneth didn't come with me. Sorry bud. But I'll take you to see him soon." Y/N says picking him up and sitting in the couch. She turned on the tv and the two companions watched The Office.