chance (s.c.l.)

it was the week after their huge fight, and everyone could feel the tension between the two best friends. no one really knew what the fight was about, but all they do know is that it was bad enough for them to not even wanna dance with each other. but this is how the fight really went down.

y/n was sitting on the couch of the lounge room in immaspace scrolling through her insta feed. next thing she knows sean comes storming into the lounge slamming the door shut.

"why the f*ck is wrong with you? why didn't you tell me?!" sean questions loudly, y/n sighs setting her phone up and looking up at her best friend.

"what did i do this time sean?" y/n asks calmly, she was kind of used to sean's random outbursts.

     "i don't know, maybe the act that you didn't tell me that you like girls and boys?!" sean yells.

     at first y/n is taken aback but soon she's chuckling softly to her self and resuming to her instagram scrolling.

     "what's so f*cking funny y/n! did it ever occur to you that you should tell me. we're best friends. you know, tell each other and support each other in everything." sean exclaims angrily has his stare bores into y/n's.

     "in all honesty, i didn't think it was that big of a deal, since obviously everything i do is a f*cking joke to you!" now it was y/n's turn to yell, she was sick and tired of sean always putting her down sometimes.

     sean stands quietly with confusion spread all over his face. is this how y/n really felt about him? is he that bad of a person?

     "you got nothing to say now?! shocker!" y/n exclaims, her anger is now radiating off her body.

"what do mean y/n? when i have i ever made you feel like a joke?" sean says, in a softer tone than before.

"how about that time where i told you i wanted to audition for world of dance. you laughed right to my face, saying how i wouldn't last. that hurt." y/n says with her voice now cracking.

"i only said that because i know you have bad stage fright and anxiety. i didn't think you were serious, plus you said right after that it was just a silly joke because me and kaycee auditioned." sean says with pure confusion written all over his face.

"yeah at first it was a joke. but then i thought, what happened if i wasn't joking. and i wanted to get over my anxiety and dance for the world to see. would you still laugh in my face?" y/n says as she steps closer to the asian boy.

"so now it's my fault because you think too much into things. it was a joke you made, get over yourself y/n." sean says aggressively.

"fuck you, sean." y/n whispers before grabbing her phone and dance bag and storming out of the lounge room.

everybody could feel the tension between them in the air. y/n stepped up to the middle of the dance floor with jade, janelle, kaycee, and mia. the music started playing and they danced in sync with fierce attitudes. from the corner of the room sat sean, with julian, josh, and will (simmons).

sean watched from the mirror as the girl freestyled. she was good, as good as him and he put her down, he lost her. as he continued to observe her in amusement, she notices and gives him a smirk with a sly wink, causing him to smirk back.

maybe he still had a chance.