Ch. 12 "Just wanna go home"

Warning!!
Rape content!!
Read with caution!!

"Mr. Costa is very upset with you Gemma. If you would have stayed you would have everything you want."

"I wanted to be left alone." She growled now feeling his hand on the hip of her thong. His hand pulled her into his lap causing her to brush the bulge in his pants. "I have done nothing to you Johnny. Just let me go."

"I only want you, I don't need you. So you can come with me and once I'm satisfied you can leave or I can have my way with you and hand you back to Costa." He played with the hem of her thong underneath the dress.

"I hope you all burn in hell!" He stood pulling Gemma with him to the side door and into another room. Pushed on the bed her hands were already tied to the bed posts. He slipped her gun from her thigh dragging it over her crotch.

"Be a sweet little girl." He cooed shoving his fingers into her. She groaned in pain biting her lip so he would not tell what he was doing to her. He slid his pants down thrusting against Gemma as she struggled to push him hitch her legs. He slapped her harder than she had ever been slapped the sting of pain washed away and soon his hand came back again. Anger flushed through her veins as he bit her neck and stopped thrusting.

"I would say you were good enough not to be handed over. Thanks little slut." He whispered unlatching her wrist. She immediately picked up the gun switched off the safety and shot.  The blood gushed from his head, looking down to see her own blood on the sheets.

Gemma grew up in a world where these situations were common and you hoped they didn't happen but if they did you don't fixated on them. The way he dropped to the ground with a bluet in his head helped Gemma get over what happened as well.

She picked up his gun looking for any man affiliated with Costa. She killed two walking down with their guns pulled. One bullet skimmed her thigh causing blood to drip down as she walked.

Walking into the door she was pushed out of she pointed the guns at anyone only trusting Renzo who was nowhere in sight. A man pulled his gun and Gemma shot him. People ducked and Renzo stood across the room they both looked at the main entrance of the banquet hall and bullets started to fly around the room. They both ran out with Luis waiting at the elevator, a pained look washed over Gemma's face as she stood in the elevator. At the lobby floor she walked in between the two men holding her stomach in pain. They got into their cars and drove off.

"What happened to you?"

"I lost you guys and one of Costa's men took me too a room..." she trailed off. "I killed him and three others. Now we're here."

"Are you going to be okay?" He looked at the bruise on her face as all he could see in the dark car.

"I'll be fine. I just want to go home." Renzo dropped her off not walking her in as he was on the phone. Gemma unlocked the door walking in, she slid down the wall unbuckling her heels. She winced in pain standing up. Looking for a bottle of alcohol to sterilize her wound she saw the blood dripping down her hand knowing the bullet was in her. She grabbed a bottle of hundred proof tequila and headed upstairs grabbing a towel. She tied to shut the bathroom door quietly knowing Nico and Luca should be asleep.

Gemma got into the shower pealing off the blood stained dress. She took a big swallow of the alcohol and then pored it over her wounds. She slammed her fist against the wall at the sting. She took a deep breath and another swallow, the handle on the door turned and Nico walked in squinting at the bright lights.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Gemma hissed applying pressure with the clean towel.

"Why do you have tequila in the shower?" He continued questioning until it made sense. "Gemma are you okay? What happened?"

"Calm down! I need you to take the bullet out with those tweezers." Nico said nothing with a serious face. He grabbed the tweezers removing Gemma's hand, he slowly pulled out the bullet and put it in the sink. He picked up the alcohol and pored it into the empty whole. He grabbed gauze and medical tape from the cabinet and covered the bleeding area. "Thank you." Gemma weakly smiled as Nico lead her to his room. He grabbed a plain shirt and boxers helping her into them and laid her down.

"Gemma? Would you tell me what happened?" She dozed off before she could reply. Nico scooted into bed next to her rubbing her arm.

                     *     *     *     *

A few day later Nico came in angrily causing Gemma to jolt up from her chair. 

"What happened?"

"Renzo wants to have you get shot again!"

"Ha maybe I can have a matching scar." Gemma chuckled lifting up her shirt slightly.

"You don't need any more scars!" Nico pounded his fist on the counter top.

"Relax it was just a joke. You act like I almost died." Gemma reached her hand out to his bicep and squeezed lightly for reassurance.

"You could have."

"Nico this house can cave in and I could die right here. You never know when you last breath will be you can't fixate on it."

"I just worry about you..."