Ch. 22 "Screw all plans"

Gemma and the men had pulled up to the spot where 5 others SUV's were. 'Fuck this plan!!! This is like 2 against 30!!!!' Gemma though as the man in the front seat stiffened.

"Ready?"

Gemma nodded as Angelo got out of the car to get Gemma out. He roughly pulled her out of the car and was put between him and Luis. A few of Costa's men stepped out in the car with guns pointed at the three of them. Luis mumbled a few words under his breath but all Gemma could make out was the words "fuck us".

"You said you would come alone to pick her up." Luis said looking emotionless.

"We had a little change in plans. She's more important to us than you think." Mahzun Costa said stepping out of the car. Gemma stiffened in Angelos hand.

"I was really looking for the little boy. But hey she'll be good fun for a while." Costa spoke again causing Gemma to struggle. She wanted to kill him. She had so much anger in her she didn't care what would happen as long as Costa was dead.

"This will hurt I'm sorry." Was whispered from Luis as the butt of his gun came flying into Gemma's temple. All she remembered was falling to the ground and gunshots being heard.

While Luis knocked out Gemma Angelo shot a tracking device into the back of her shoulder. The two men knew that as soon as they pulled up they weren't going home with Gemma tonight. There was bluets flying everywhere as they tried to get back to the car. Luis had been shot in the left leg but Angelo escaped before one hit them. They left Gemma unconscious and laying in the dirt as the pulled away.

Out of the range of firer Angelo called Renzo to tell him what happened. Renzo was screaming and curing the two men as they drive back to the hotel to get cleaned up.