Ch. 18 "Temping pleasures"

WARNING
SEXUAL CONTENT!!

After Nico's family left with Renzo, his wife and unborn child, the day went by smoothly. Gemma put Luca to bed and went downstairs to see Nico looking to Gemma with a smirk playing on his lips. She didn't quite understand what it was about.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I enjoyed the way you handled that situation."

"So your not upset I stood up to your mother- rather harshly- the first time I met her?"

"That's what she was looking for. Whenever she meets someone I know she will try to see who they really are. Especially because we are now married she was testing you. She always said she wanted me with a strong woman who will not back down no matter who it is."

Gemma nodded understanding his mother's theory. She would do the same for Luca. She would wants a woman who would stand up for herself and eventually her children.

"I'm sorry for saying that you like me in a sexual way it just came out when she started talking about Luca and all."

"Why should you be sorry? You were only speaking the truth."

The words sunk in as Gemma stood there. She involuntarily started to blush when she thought about Nico enjoying her body. While Gemma was in her daydream of her and Nico's bodies pressed together Nico shook her from her thoughts by actually pressing his body against hers. He bent his head down so his warm breath fanned Gemma's ear and neck.

"No I don't mind it." He placed a wet open mouth kiss right under her ear and continued. "I like everything you've got."

~sexual scene~

Placing another kiss on Gemma's neck Nico's hand that were once firmly presses on her waist to hold her in place now made a quick advance under her night shirt. Gemma lightly hopped onto the edge of the counter top creating space for Nico and her now hot body. In return Nico stepped forward putting his hips between his wife's legs that now straddled him. His kisses moved up her neck as one of his hands moved behind her back bringing her closer and the other trailed up her side and started to outline her breasts.

As Nico's lips connect with Gemma's her arms encompassed his neck playing with the little bit of hair at the nape of it. Nico's tongue swiped her bottom lip almost pleading for entrance to deepin the passionate yet heated kiss. They both fought for dominance once she allowed entrance. Nico had won and slowly pulled back taking her bottom lip, tugging it between his teeth. Gemma let out a moan unknowingly rocking her hips up against his in pleasure with his roughness.

Nico smirked connecting their lips and his hands lead to her butt and slowly lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around him. He walked towards the stairs braking the kiss to see where he was walking. Gemma took the free moment to attach her lips to his jaw running her tongue lightly agains the hard curve. Working her way down to his neck he let out a throaty groan as Gemma nipped at the sensitive skin then covering it with a lick and a kiss. Nico could no longer hold off and slammed Gemma's back into the wall between their rooms. She let out a giggle enjoying the dominance he had over her. Nico harshly gripped her ass and grinned his hips roughly against hers. Gemma whimper wanting more and begged. "Please!"

Nico had her in his bed with the door closed behind them in a matter of seconds. His shirt was off and he was on all fours hovering over her. Their lips found each other's as Nico started pulling Gemma's shirt over her head. He looked over her body intently as if he could see the confidence radiating off her, "Your so fucking beautiful" Was all Nico could get out as he roughly found his lips attached to her now naked nipple. His hand took her other between two fingers as he pinched, rolled and pulled on it. Gemma's hips thrusted up making contact with Nico's abdomen. He switched his mouth and hand but this time grabbed her whole breast kneading it. With his free hand he pushed Gemma's hips down and ran his hand over the dampened lace.

His mouth left her chest and worked his way down to her core. He stopped at her thighs and pushed them open bitting the inside of it. A slow teasing lick ran up the other side now meeting her slick core. Nico grabbed the panties with his mouth and ripped them off of her. He left wet kisses trailing into her already soaked opening. A heavenly moan left Gemma's mouth as Nico's tongue met the wet folds pushing them open forcefully. As his mouth reached the tender bud one hand went to play with her nipple and the other had a finger slipped into her. He started thrusting his hand into her slowly adding another finger as he sucked on her clit. Gemma pulled a pillow over her head filling that with her delight moans as she grinned against his face. With one final pump of his hand Gemma released her pent up pleasure into Nico's hand. With the erratic rise and fall of Gemma's chest he lightly kissed his way back up.

"Good job princess."

With a kiss on the lips Nico pulled her to his side and they slowly fell asleep.