We Found It!

Sorry for the short chapter.

-Drago's Pov-

I was sitting and stabbing at a piece of half-roasted lamb when I heard a huge crash and yelling coming from outside my door. Since I wasn't really hungry (due to the fact I was angry that there hadn't been any additions to my dragon army at all this week) I suddenly stood up, causing the chair to fall backwards and hit the floor and marched over to the door of my office. I hauled it open, to find Sawd, one of the dragon wranglers, looking nervously at my face, one arm being restrained by my guard.

"Dragon Conqueror," He started, bowing to me. I grunted. "I have good news." A small smile danced across his face and he looked up expectantly.

"What is the disturbance?" Asked the strong voice of Valhallarama from behind me. Valhallarama was my second-in-command. She is extremely loyal and willing to work with dragons, but she has a more gentle approach towards them which normally leads the dragons into misbehaving. She controls the alfa - the snowy-white Bewilderbeast - and I control her.

"Ma'am," started Sawd, "I have good news."

"What is it?" I scoffed.

"Oh, you're gonna like this." He started.

"Well, what is it!" I thundered.

"We have located another alfa, sir." He spat out quickly. The air grew silent and then a hell-raising laugh came from my throat and echoed around the room.

"What's it like?" I sternly asked.

"Huge, like the size of a mountain," He answered. I rubbed my hands together - I need one of these! "Fire which comes from the devil's Helhiem, sharp claws as long as trees, teeth as strong as the seas, a clubbing tail like a meteor, skin as thick as buildings, bones as strong as the sun."

I love this dragon. Imagine how much power I would have with it!

"Where is it?" I asked, menacingly.

"6 days East of here, possibly 5 on a good day with strong winds." Sawd answered.

"We set sail for my newest dragon today! A second alfa..." I laughed.

"Do you think the alfas will get along?" Asked Valhallarama, worring over her Bewilderbeast.

"They will. They belong to me." I told her, before grunting off to my house to stock up on weapons for the long journey ahead. Just as I was strapping my 3 daggers to by dragon skin belt, a knock sounded at the door. My other second-in-commamd, Viggo, walked in. I have 2 second in commands, Valhallarama and Viggo, and the commanders are Ryker, Krogan, Sawd, Eret, Herald and Trewan. (A/n Johann is not a bad guy in my story because I wrote this before Season 6 was out.)

"What?" I asked cruelly.

"I heard about this quest you are going on, and although I have no desire to accompany you on your voyage to collect the beast, I do have some plans on how to use it." He said, standing back straight, arms by his side, eyes forward.

"Go on..." I grumbled. Viggo was the brains of the group, his plans have NEVER failed, and although they seem complicated and have to be carried out very accurately, they do work and always with a huge victory. He walked towards me, rolling a scroll out and then slammed it on my table. I looked at it, and once again it seemed complicated.

"What is it?" I asked, unable to make out the weird markings.

"This is Eret's fleet who are attacking from the North. Sawd's fleet from the East. Ryker's fleet from the West and Herald's fleet from the South. While the defending tribe are distracted, Krogan's and Trewan's men will attack on foot, entering the village from the North-East and South-West. We will soon kill or corner the defending tribe in their town hall, and when that has happened we will be able to locate their chief."

"Where do the dragons come in?" I ask.

"That's the beauty of it. When they are cornered, a group of dragons will land and make sure non escape while they watch other dragons destroy their village and everything they have worked for. When that is completed, one of the alfas will rise with you on its back and you will be the last thing they ever see."

"What about the other alfa?" I question.

"I will tell you later. However it could be used if any try to escape during the first half of the plan." Viggo finished.

"Who are we attacking in your plan?" I ask. He had never actually stated who we are attcking.

"Well, I have heard from trader Johann that the Dragon Master spends an awful lot of time on Berk - like he has made it his second home. If we attack Berk, the Dragon Master will arrive and you can kill him, with the second alfa." Viggo stated.

"Good." I say, marching out of my hut and towards the docks.

-----

(Chapter part II)

-Astrid's pov-

Everyone stared at Fishlegs. He had a true look of terror on his face and because he wasn't accusing the accusation of being wrong. I knew it had to be true. It was his fault that I will fail my task set by my master, and I will probably get punished for it too, so I am back to square one and I have had 7 days now, with no progress and only another 7 left.

But, what was with that wave of dizziness? The Dragon Master had said something which seemed vaguelly familiar, almost like all the other things I think I am missing. Whenever I pass someone on the street, their name is at the back of my head, trying to break out of the cage, but always fails and leaves me in utter confusion of what there name is. I also get a little dizzy whenever I step in the dragon fighting arena, like I have a connection to the place, but all I can remember is that that is the place where dragon-killers-in-training train, but I think there is more to it. It's like déja-vu, but I know that it has happened before, rather than just thinking it has.

"Fishlegs?" Questioned Stoick. Fishlegs slumped back into his bench as the angry chief approached. "Why on Odin's Earth did you set our enemy free!?"

"I didn't mean too..." Fishlegs whimpered.

"How can you not mean to set someone free!" He shouted, "You shall take his place in the dungeons."

"What?! Chief, no!" He argued, but the chief had already turned his back as two vikings, who I can't remember the names of, dragged him out into the stormy night.

I sighed. How had Helga known it was Fishlegs?

"You okay, beautiful?" Asked the voice of Snotlout from behind me. I turned around to meet his black hair, square jaw and blue eyes.

"Just... just..." I sighed.

"I know what you mean. How had Fishface done that? Why had he done that? It doesn't fit him at all." Snotlout answered, sitting down next to me, his hand placed delicately on my arm which was resting on the table.

"Yeh." I say, unsurely, looking up into his blue eyes, which seemed to be a very similar colour to mine.

"Go rest up." He said, leaning forwards and giving me a small kiss on my cheek. My gut told me to punch him into unconsciousness, but my mind said to leave it; I ended up punching him in the gut, multiple times, although some part of me liked the attention.

"Got it." He wheezed, before resting his head on the stone floor. I took one look at him and decided to call it a night. The party atmosphere had kind of collapsed and I wasn't really enjoying it anyway. I grabbed my fur cloak from the bench and went home.

Sorry for no cliffhanger, I honestly couldn't think of one. :(