*Answers to 'A Few Questions'*

Hey guys! I was bored so I had a full look at ALL of your answers to my chapter named 'A Few Questions' and found the most common answer to each question. I didn't find the answer to all of the questions because some had all different answers (like favouite meme, favouite wattpad book etc) and some had two answers which sat in joint position at the top, so I wrote them both down. Enjoy!

Favouite character: Astrid

Favouite dragon: species - Night Fury; dragon - Toothless (probably because they're so cute!)

Most hated character: Drago

Favouite episode: Dire Straits & Zippleback Experience

Favouite ship: HICCSTRID

Least favouite ship: Heathcup & Mericcup

If you had to join a tribe, which would it be: Hooligans & Defenders of the Wing

Httyd crush: Fishlegs & Tuffnut

Favouite weapon: Axe

Favouite song/chant: Heather's/Norse lullaby & Where no-one goes

Funniest character: Tuffnut

Friendliest character: Fishlegs

Cleverest character: Hiccup

Strongest character: Stoick

Best warrior: Heather & Astrid (EVERYBODY voted for those two and it was evenly split when I counted them!) (And I mean everybody - there was not one vote that wasn't for either or both of those two)

Best villain: Viggo & Alvin (are they even villains anymore?)

Worst villain: Drago

Least favouite dragon: Red Death & Speedstingers

Most relatable character: Hiccup & Heather

How many of your answers matched the most common ones? Obviously the most common answers will change over time, so don't scream at me if they are different in a few months and I haven't changed them.

Published on: 25th February 2018 (just after the release of season 6)

Omg! Season 6 though! The ending of 'The King of Dragons part 2' hjkhkjjjhjjhhhjinjjhjnn I was literally just sitting there for like 5 minutes with my mouth open not believing any of it clawing at my face because it was soooo perfect and I can't believe that it's finished and that it's Valka and Drago and ahhhhhhhhhh!