It's Only The Begining

-Viggo's pov-

"Send word to Drago that we can now attack whenever he gives the order." I said to one of my men who immediately hurried off to inform Drago, scared that if he didn't do it quickly he would be punished - which he wouldn't. It had become nightfall and the two Alpha's were fed and watered, ready for battle at a moments notice. Valhallarama's grey Bewilderbeast (a/n- Since she is working with Drago, she never found her white Bewilderbeast and consequently she bonded with the grey Bewilderbeast instead) and Drago's Red Death would be perfect to fight along side eachother in great formation.

I took another look at the distant Berk. Torches were lit along the village - I knew this because yellow light flickered against the dark silhouette of Berk - the docks empty and the Dragon Master wasn't in the air which means that there was a low chance that anyone would have spotted us moored here. The sea was surprisingly calm and gentle, which meant that our journey to Berk will be quicker than anticipated.

Our plan was as follows:

Sawd would take his portion of the armarda and sail straight towards Berk's docks to draw their attention and fire.

Meanwhile, the former Dragon Hunter's ships and Dagur's and Heather's would travel South and penetrate the island in the South forests then travel North on foot upto the village.

At this point, the Berkians will have probably learnt that this attack is bigger than anticipated and will fan out to attack both of our groups at the same time. The Dragon Master will be fighting with them, but we will not attack him.

Also, Eret's fleet will have sailed North and have landed and then travelled South to attack the village from the North, meaning that Berk will be surrounded on 3 fronts. We will then attempt to corner them at their docks (we will have destroyed all their boats) and then, Valhallarama's Bewilderbeast will erupt from the water and strike fear into their hearts.

They will attempt to run, but then Drago's Red Death will thunder through the forest and sandwich them between the army and the Bewilderbeast. He then plans to have his final attack on the Dragon Master, and then when he falls, he will claim Berk.

Simple and fool-proof if I do say so myself. Taking down Berk and the Dragon Master in one co-ordinated attack, winning both.

"Viggo, Drago says we should attack straight away. The other ships have been told to follow their leader." Said the man who I sent off earlier. I could already see Eret's fleet travelling North - towards their destination and Dagur's and Heather's fleet going South.

"Get to your positions!" I declared. Ryker had now emerged from below deck and was standing next to me, barking orders at people who weren't getting in their positions fast enough or had gone to the wrong places on deck. "Follow their fleet."

As soon as I said this, all my boats turned to face the Oswaldson's and waited until the last of theirs had passed, then, will a jolt, my fleet set off too, travelling faster than we had at any other point in our journey. The plan had started.

XxXxXxXxXxXx

-Astrid's pov-

"Ruff! I need you to stay where it is safe!" Said Snotlout. A war had sprung up out of no-where with people who we have never met before. They wore shiny-silver armour with helmets made so you couldn't see their faces. They each held either a greenish-blue metal sword or a greenish-blue metal axe, a few with bows and arrows too. Each arrow was tipped with a green liquid and I mentally reminded myself not to get in the way of one on those - who knew what was on it? The soliders also seemed to be fighting in formation, every slash and stab seemed to be planned, every attack just at the right time to catch you off-guard. These guys were tough, but they were only coming from the East side of the island near our docks, so if we continued to fight like we were, we could quite easily fend them off, given that their numbers were smaller than ours and all their attacks were predictable. Our dragons - except Toothless and Meatlug - had already been immobilized with the green-tipped arrows and were safe in storehouse one, away from the battle.