Chapter Four- Druggy

IVORY'S POINT OF VIEW

I watched Ohaji cook drugs on the stove as he blasted 2Chainz through out the house and rapped along. I stayed silent and handed him whatever he told me to hand him, I figured I shouldn't disturb him because he seemed to be in the mood of what he was doing.

"What y'all doing?" Rico asked walking into the kitchen and sitting at the table with me as he looked around the kitchen before his eyes landed on the drugs sitting on the table.

"When you plan on selling all this?" Rico yelled over the music causing Ohaji to turn his phone volume down and turn to face us.

"I was thinking in a week unless you feel like we not ready to deal this much dope yet" Ohaji said raising his eyebrow and Rico quickly shook his head no protesting. It didn't matter to me just as long as I didn't have to touch this shit.

"I think we can do it in a week, that should be easy" Rico said picking up a small Baggie containing cocaine on the inside and examining it.

"What do people really get out of smoking this shit?" I asked him and he began chuckling as he sat the bag down.

"I honestly don't even know, I never found snorting some shit up my nose to be interesting, just make sure you stay away from that shit your way to pretty to let your looks go to waste" Rico told my causing my face to grow warm.

Nobody ever really gave me compliments before so it made me feel good to hear it from him even though I I didn't exactly find him attractive. He had a really charming personality that any girl would die to have it was just something about I didn't like and I wasn't sure what it was yet.

"Where's Jade?" Ohaji asked snapping me out of my thoughts. I shrugged and looked towards Rico who was typing away on his phone and smiling. I nudged him a couple times before he looked up at me.

"Have you seen Jade?" I asked raising my eyebrow and he shook his head no and continued texting whoever he was. I looked at Ohaji who was pulling out his phone to call him I guess before Jade stepped into the kitchen rubbing his eyes and yawning.

He ignored us and went into the refrigerator pulling out leftover Chinese from the night before and walked over to the microwave placing it inside and taking a rolled blunt out of his pocket and lit it before placing it to his lips.

"Good your awake, you and Rico are doing a drop tonight" Ohaji said turning the stove off and walking over to the sink washing his hands. Jade shrugged and continued his blunt but Rico looked slightly uncomfortable.

"I can't tonight I got to see my son, my baby mama tripping" Rico said scratching the back of his head causing Ohaji to give him the screw face.

"Fuck your baby mama, if she want rent money she better chill the fuck out" Jade said blowing smoke at Rico who shook his head.

"Don't worry about it just bag this shit up and take Ivory and Silas" Ohaji said walking out of the kitchen as Jade stared at me. I could hardly speak I didn't want to do a drop and they knew I didn't want to. But I knew if I complained about it Jade would get mad and say I was acting like a baby again.

Silas was a guy I had met a couple of days ago. He was good friends with Ohaji and Jade and seemed all around like a nice person even though he barely spoke to me. I knew if he was around, Jade was more likely to be nicer to me rather it just being me and him.

"Are you wearing that?" Jade asked pointing to my pajama pants and big T-shirt I was walking around the house in. I quickly shook my head no and ran out of the kitchen to go shower and change clothes.

Before I could make it to the stairs I heard knocking on the front door and went to answer it and saw a girl standing there with her arm placed firmly on her hip. She glared at me before pushing past me and walking into the house.