Chapter Eighteen- Oops

OHAJI'S POINT OF VIEW

"You think he gonna be affected by not having a mom?" I asked Ivory as she cradled Calvin in her arms and rocked him to sleep. She didn't answer right away she just continued to look down at him with a sad face.

"He might be upset that she died and wonder why but Ohaji even if you have other kids just promise me you'll always give him a little extra love because he doesn't have a second parent" Ivory said and I nodded.

"You know what he needs? A lil cousin close in age so they can run shit together" I tell her and she bust out laughing and looked down at her flat stomach.

"Don't tell Jade but I've been thinking about having a baby but after what he told me last week about him cheating, not right now" she says and I nodded understanding. I knew Jade cheated but it wasn't my place to say anything just likes it's not his place to tell her what I did to her mom.

"People make mistakes so it's good you forgave him but don't let that nigga walk all over you" I tell her and she smiled and nodded.

I chilled with Ivory for a little while longer until she had to rush off to class and I had to take Calvin to Asia before heading to the trap to handle some business.

As soon as I walked into the warehouse run by Jade they were having a meeting and he was texting away on his phone looking frustrated. I tried to look over his shoulder but he pushed me away angrily and got up from the table walking out.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" I asked and Rico shrugged. I ignored him and took a seat with everybody else and watched Don package away cocaine into black duffle bags and pass them out.

"Whats the next move boss man?" One of the younger dudes asked Rico as he rubbed his chin and sat back in his chair.

"Nothing big just make sure you sell what you need to see and we'll handle the rest" Rico says and the young dude nodded and grabbed a bag from Don before walking away.

"I respect niggas like that,that's what you call a good work ethic, aye lil nigga come here for a second!" I called and the dude turned around and walked back. He looked about Silas age and had a short haircut.

"Yeah sir?" He asked and I looked him over as he held his head up high and I noticed the strap bulging from his pocket.

"Whats your name lil nigga? How old are you?" I asked curiously. Something about this lil dude I respected.

"Anthony but a lot of people call me Tony, I'm fifteen" he said and I nodded remembering when I first started selling at fourteen.

I reached in my pocket and gave him a couple hundred before patting his back and walking away. The lil nigga had more heart than some of these old dudes that hand around here and shit and that's sad as hell.

I looked up when I noticed everyone getting all hyped and loud and then I noticed Silas coming through the door of the trap house and I shook my head and walked over to him. He been out of the hospital for a couple days now he got no businesses being here he know Ivory will kill his ass and then kill me.

"Yo Silas let me talk to you real quick" I said walking over to him and he frowned I guess already knowing what I was about to say.

"Just save if bruh I'm just here to get Jade's bags he said he had to go talk to someone about a situation" He said and then dapped me up before grabbing two duffle bags.

Why the fuck is Jade being all secretive all of a sudden?

JADES POINT OF VIEW

"Are you alright?" I asked Ivory as she wiped a few tears. Somebody rammed into her car and then continued driving not even making sure if she was alright.