Chapter Eleven- One Year Later

One Year Later.

JADES POINT OF VIEW

"J please, I promise I won't be late on my payments anymore just give me another chance" Pete this old head, said begging for me to spare his life. You see I would of if it wasn't for the simple fact that he thought I was stupid and kept doing this shit over and over.

"I told you yesterday I wanted my money, now I look like some type of fool and I don't like that shit so nah nigga you got no more chances" I tell him with a shrug pulling out my gun and firing five bullets into his stomach and watching him drop dead.

I put the gun away and fixed my white dress shirt making sure no blood splattered on me, I had somewhere to be and I can't do that with this crack head getting his blood on my shirt.

I climbed into my all black Bentley and adjusted the seat to my liking before pulling out of the ally leaving the clean up crew to clean the mess I made.

I was running a nice clean organization and was proud of the fact that I ain't have to worry about nobody robbing me cause I was slipping considering I had security around when I needed them which wasn't much.

I pulled up to Rico's big ass house that he bought for his girl and 4 kids. I parked in the driveway and noticed Ohaji's car there as well and knew something was up. The only time I was around my brother was when important business needed to be handled and if not he usually did his own thing.

I walked inside and noticed Ivory in a strapless white dress long enough for me not to get mad but short enough for her beautiful legs to be seen. I been with this girl for almost six months and she still not giving it up.

"You missed me?" I asked coming up behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist and she quickly turned around and kissed my lips. She wiped the lip stick off and took a hold of my hand as we walked into the dining room where the meeting was being held.

"Where were you last night?" She whispered when we took a seat and I tried to act like I ain't here her but judging by the look she was giving me I needed to answer or she was gonna kick me out of our room tonight.

"I had business to handle with this dude overseas, I'll discuss it with you and Silas at the crib" I mumbled into her ear and she nodded looking forward focusing her attention back on Rico who was getting ready to speak.

Ivory had changed a lot over the year she was one of the baddest bitches in Cali and handled what she needed to handle. I was convinced I was going to marry her even though we still didn't say I love you yet. I knew I loved her but she was just afraid to take that next step and I understood why it's not a easy thing to say.

A lot of people backed off of her and it seemed like the only people who wanted revenge was Al and her dad. Al felt like Ohaji, Rico and I betrayed him which we did and Will felt like Ivory was a snake and wanted her dealt with.

Al and Will still disliked each other a lot and didn't communicate but I heard though Don that they were talking about doing business again which we couldn't let happen.

"So I want to start off by saying the reason I called this meeting is because of some concerns I have, there's a snake among us and there's only five people in this room I trust so , O, J, Ivory,Silas and Don would you all stand and take a step back" Rico asked and we all got up and moved from the table.

Rico walked around looking into the rest of the teams eyes to see who he knew was hiding something. He called me the night before saying how a million dollars was taken over the course of three months and once my money's involved that's a big ass problem.

"Why don't you just man up, don't risk everyone else's life because your going to die anyway, we'll just kill everyone" Ivory said walking over to Rico who nodded in agreement.